Friday, December 12, 2008

Bi-Party update

Well, again it was a small crowd, but we made the most of it.  Also doing something a little different starting with this blog entry.  I am putting down the "general" location of where things are happening.   I might decide to put down the locations of my past blog entries, but I don't know.  It's a big enough of a city where I can easily put general locations that it can't be pinned down, but I could also put down block numbers and no one could really put one and one together.  If you have an opinion on that, let me know.

The tranny ("Rachel") showed up at about 6pm and my "Date" "KS" arrived about an hour later. TOG came in as a last minute answer to the ad. he was down with it.

Rachel showed up a good hour before the rest did, so we did some talking, as I have not met many, I asked her some very personal questions and I found her to be likable, intelligent, and seems to know what she wants in life.  We talked about various topics until KS walked in and the two got along quite well.  KS was a bit thrown off as she has never met a tranny before and was very curious about the whole mentallity of it.


The players:
Rachel is a 29 y.o, 6ft tall woman with 30DD implants that work amazingly well with her.   She has gone through quite a few of the changes and I'm very happy for her and wished her best on her personal journey.  I'm sure she will make a lovely woman when everything is done.
TOG, is a Married, tall Hispanic guy with a slim build and short jet black hair. I'm envious of his body as there doesn't seem to be any fat on him.
KS, is a slightly larger woman with blonde hair and a very sunny disposition.  I get the distinct feeling that she comes from a upper middle class background by the clothes and vintage jewelry she has on.
Then there is me.  Hi!

We sat down for a bit and chitchatted and TOG finally had enough and basically took off his pants.
Rachel followed as well as TOG (The Other Guy) with KS choosing to remain clothed.
TOG and Rachel started by her sucking TOG for awhile and looking at KS for a reaction.
I made my way to an ottoman next to where KS was sitting and lean gently on her and rub her leg lightly and make no real aggresive moves. 
Her body language suggests she's tense and simply wants to enjoy the show.
KS makes the comment to Rachel that she's impressed with how she is able to deep throat TOG's substantial cock.
As the bodies go shifting from one spot on the bed to another, KS' view of the proceedings were being blocked and suggested that she might get a better view of the bed.  In hindsight, I saw the look in her eyes freeze a bit and said that she was just fine sitting in the chair she was at.
I left it alone and proceeded to watch the action still by at her side.
After about 10 minutes, I moved to the other side of the bed to watch the action away from KS (But in truth, my arm was still sore from the previous night/morning).
TOG had did a good technique of slowing down himself to keep from cumming, but wound up going flaccid.  Later on he remarked that one of the reasons for this is that he kept getting a funny vibe from KS since she remained not only dressed, but distant.
We shit chatted a bit more while Rachel did her work, and once again suggested that perhaps a better view on the bed would be best.
It was at this point where she stated that there were "too few" people here and that she would have been more comfortable with more people so she could "melt" into the crowd.   There was a certain logic to that, but overall, I wasn't buying it, but I wasn't about to tell her that as I walked back to the bed for a closeup view of the proceedings.
We (TOG, Rachel and I) then had some light banter that perhaps she thought we were "skeezy."  To which she commented that Rachel was the least skeezy of us all.  We had a good laugh at that and we were more amused then insulted.  Particularly in light the athmosphere we were in and the circumstances that brought us here. 
A few minutes after that, KS decided that it was time to go.  She felt that she was pressured to join into the action. 

The rest of us just laid on the bed relaxing and those two seemed to go well together.   They eventually traded numbers, I kept their addy's for future parties.
After awhile, we gave hugs and promised to keep in touch.
I stayed a bit longer to shower and chilled out a bit.
Gathering my things, I took in what had happened overall;
I gained a couple of good people for future parties.
Those two are probably going to be steady partners.  I feel goodabout that.
KS? I probably lost her as a potential partner in crime, but it is probably best to end it this way.
Bummer.

Taking in the room to make sure I didn't leave anything behind, I turned off the lights, leaving Dave Letterman making a comment to a comedian he was interviewing to while I closed the door and walked into an empty hallway.

Single again.

No comments: