Monday, December 22, 2008

The Heights was the tops that night!

I was driving towards the address she gave me and was there 20 minutes later, she called when I got close and told me to wait in the car. (???)
When I arrived, KM was casually walking out with a glass of wine in her hand.  I walked over to join her and kissed her.  I haven't seen her since our first date and she was still as beautiful as I remembered.
"Umm...you can't come in yet.  The party is still going."
"Oh?"
"I wouldn't want my friends to see you and think I was some sort of Ho'!"  She has roommates.
I couldn't help but laugh, so we retreated to my car and made out.
"The party is breaking up and they're going to sleep in a bit."
"Awesome, let's keep warm."
Of course, with that, her clothes slid right off her as I proceeded to kiss those lips, pinch her nipples, and played with her breasts, and of course, lick her delicious pussy.   She was blissfully lost in the pleasures when she said, "I want to see your cock. I want to suck it! I want it NOW!"
Goodness!  Did I mention she seemed quite shy in our phone conversations?  What happened?
After my cock was exposed, she proceeded to suck it like a woman possessed!   I had to back her off several times or else I was going to cum and I was amazed she was fighting me to keep sucking.   After I managed to get her to stop sucking, we continued to just kiss me. about 20 minutes later, I looked over at the home which was now dark.
"Looks like they they went to bed." I managed to say.
"Great! I'll check.  Let me get dressed."
"Why?"
"You want me to go out there nude and freeze? I thought you wanted to get laid!"
"Just wear my trench coat."
The twinkle in her eyes spoke volumes!  After a couple of minutes, she was back outside.
"We have to be quiet, C'mon!"
After sneaking into the home, going up some VERY squeaky steps (so much for quiet), we were in her room, dropped our clothing and jumped into bed.
We simply laid down and kiss for a good long time enjoying our company.
"That's enough, I want you." she demanded.
Who am I to deny?
Climbing on top, I slowly entered her as she proceeded to raise her legs even further and alternated with several strokes before going down and licking her, before pumping her several times again.
She had to scream into her pillow to be quiet.
Frankly, with the floors of these older homes, I might as well had a band playing full blast.  Surely her roomie knew already.
She then jumped up and started sucking my cock.  Oh god! She sucks like a champ!  She liked the taste of her own juices.
"I want you to cum on my tits."
"I'm sorry. what?"
"Cum on my tits. I want you to cum all over my tits."
Talk about pressure!
"It's going to be awhile."
"Then get to it!"
I DID mention she WAS shy during our texts and phone calls, right?
Perhaps I didn't.  Well, she was.
She went on all fours and basically told me to get at it.
I did.  I continued my alternating Fucking/sucking technique when I decided to give her a casual rimjob.
She said that she's never had it done and didn't like anal sex.  Well, there is always a first.
I Slowly started licking her asshole and I felt her gasp. After I was reassured that she liked it, I proceeded to get at it with more gusto to the point I started to tongue fuck her ass for several minutes.
I laid down next to her and started pinching her nipples and asked if she enjoyed it.
"Yes!  Didn't think I would...but wow!  But I want you to cum!"
With that she went down and sucked my cock, GOD! She was good!  After several minutes, I was warning her I was getting close and to move away....but she wouldn't and I came into mouth.  Oh, it was sheer bliss!
"Why didn't you move away to come on her tits?"
"Because it was too late, and I wanted your cum in my mouth."
While we continued talking dirty with each other, I proceeded to rub her clit and finger her, when out of habit, I my a finger started winding its way into her ass.
The intake of breath was substantial.
"Do you like it?"
"Oh god! Yes, continue!"
I slowly licked my finger to lube it up as I went deeper.
"You like this don't you baby?"
"Yes! I love it. It feels to naughty!"
"Just remember, I won't say no to any fantasies you may have."
I went through a number of them as I was fingering her holes and each one was greeted with an increasing desire.
"Fuck my ass."
I blinked.
"What?  We don't have any lube."
"I don't care. Fuck it. I want to try it. I want you to cum in my ass, I feel like such a whore, I want it!  Never thought I'd say it, but I want you to fuck my ass and fill it with cum!"
Needless to say, I was a bit nervous about this.   An anal virgin with no lube.
"Didn't you want me to cum on your tits?", I said to try to get her to do something I KNOW she likes, until our next visit....with lube.
"No. Do it!"
She went back on all fours as I methodically lubed up my fingers with her pussy juices and tried to be as gently as I could with first one finger.   She pushed back, grunting as she did so, onto my finger, "Ooohing" through the feeling.  I could feel her sphincter pulsing against my finger as I withdrew it and pushed back in with an additional finger.    Gently I went in over a period of 5 minutes until my fingers were all the way in and I started to slowly stroke in and out of her ass.
"Put your cock in, damnit!"
"Suit yourself."
Lubing up my cock as well as I could with her juices and spit, with all the tenderness I could, gently pushed in.  After 10 minutes of gently going in bit by bit before gently stroking.   When I got all the way in, I stopped to get her used to it, but she started to slowly rock back and fourth and came with just one or two strokes. Her orgasm was epic as her entire body spasmed and rendered her unable to speak.  She fell forward and continued to cum for a bit longer as I laid next to her.
"God that was awesome!  but you didn't cum!"
"I was too busy trying to keep from hurting you."  Which was entirely true.  That was quite a bit of pressure!
Not being upset by it, I was totally content to kiss her for the next hour before sleep finally claimed her.

Walking gently out of the back door, mindful of the obstacle of fountains, odd stars on the deck and a gate, I walked off to my car.
I LIKE this girl, this promises to be a good kinky relationship!

No comments: