Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Nerves begin!

Yes.
Tomorrow.
Out of Seventeen, ten have responded including three ladies.
Not bad at all. One woman and a guy said they're going to be late...I think that works out well.
Still, I can't help about getting nervous about things and rethinking the hotel room.

I picked the executive level of the hotel that requires a card. The rooms are nice, but I don't know if I would like the interruptions.

Sex or security.....hmm...tough decision. Then there is the noise. The hotel is a 3 star, but I'm not entirely sure of their sound proofing. A couple of times things got rather loud (all that annoying screaming for some reason. :) ) but we were usually in a corner of the building, so I might arrange something along those lines again.

I'm also nervous about whether enough men will show up. It IS supposed to be a gangbang. What if all the guys have an orgasm and can't get it come up again? I have several guys under 30 so that shouldn't be a problem and I'm usually pretty good for second rounds, but considering my last experience, I started getting a bit nervous. I figure that it was just the crazy chick that made me lose it, so I'm not going to sweat TOO much about it.

No comments: