Monday, March 23, 2009

Putting on a show....and a surprise

I lured Sharon from her home with a naughty frolic at a hotel in the Galleria area.  After I convinced her to join me, I quickly rushed to secure a room facing the freeway.
I made a few phone calls, rearranged the the chairs, opened the drapes, turned off the lights, and put down my portable radio. Additionally, I put out a few of the items that I brought with me, including a mask.
She arrived arrived an hour later and was getting undressed even before the door closed and was nude in seconds.
Spotting the items on the bed, her smile gotten even bigger as she assumed the position on the bed.
Oh yeah, she knows what I like.
Getting behind her, I go on my knees and slowly start licking up and down her pussy and ass for a few minutes.
She is totally getting into it as her moans get a bit louder and begged for me to fuck her, but I wanted to torture her a bit with just fingering both her holes in a teasing manner.
I look at my watch and I decide I need to hurry this along.
Directing her towards the window, she sits on my lap as we take in the view beween nibbles on her neck.

"I want to fuck your ass right now, do you want the lights on?", I asked her.
She moaned her response as a positive.
Going towards the bed, I hand her the mask and turn on the radio on a moderate volume.
Giving me a quizical look, I just told her to put it on as the lights came on.
Her trust in me is almost total.
I hit my phone as I walk by and resume my place on the chair.  She she bends over in front of me, and I tongue fuck her ass for a minute to lube her up a bit.
Lowering herself on me, I am greeted by the tightness her ass and a passionate moan.  Leaning back towards me, I reach around and gently rub her clit and dip my fingers into her pussy.
"Oh, that feels good baby!" I moaned out.
Sound familiar?
Looking towards my phone, I noticed that the screen went from green to red.
I decide to simply get lost in each other as she ground into me, while I nibbled her neck and explored her body with my hands.
The lighting in the room changed as the door was opened from the hallway and see the reflections in the window.
Seeing them quietly undressing, they walk over to where I am and acknowledge them silently.
directing Sharon that I wanted her to lean forward, she is totally unaware that she is literally inches away putting a cock in her mouth.
She continues to grind her ass into me and starts bouncing as she gets closer to her 2nd orgasm.  I give signals to the gentleman standing in front of her with a substantial cock.
I stop her bouncing and bend her over and give her ass a quick smack with my hand.
The gasp of air included a cock as he simultaneously held the back of her head. 
I found out later, she instinctly tried biting down, but his cock was in too far in for her to do much damage, but there was a noticable wince for a second.
"Take it, baby.  Suck that cock.", I calmly said to her.
I signaled for the radio to be turned off and the sound of music was replaced by her moaning as she calmed down and took in her situation (and the cock in her mouth) around her.
"Do you like it, baby? I told you I would arrange it."
She took the cock out of her mouth, and responded in the affirmative.

Yeah, we may have some issues, I'm still deciding if we like each other, but she IS a great fuck.

She went back to sucking him off while still gyrating her hips into me.  She was in the middle of her 4th orgasm when she stopped sucking and the guy in front of her came at the same time, covering her mouth and chin.
She was in the middle of bliss when she merely got her fingers to wipe her face and sucked on her fingers, she barely able to contain my own orgasm any further, I was about to cum when the other gentleman guided her mouth to HIS cock. She continued sucking as I got my orgasm.

Moving her over to the bed, I asked if she wanted to continue sucking, or if she wanted to fuck.

I had a total of 3 men, including myself in here, so there would always be a cock available for her.
Watching her give a blowjob was great, I almost wished I could take pictures.
The other gentleman, laid down on the bed and I guided her over to him, she immediately took him into her pussy, while the first guy moved behind her and went to get into her ass.
After some initial maneuvering, they all succeeded in her finally getting her DP and all went in a nice rhythm, for a good while, with her getting another couple or orgasms.   I retreated to the bathroom and returned just in time for them to all come to an simultaneous orgasm.

As they disentangled themselves, I directed the guys to the shower and whispered its what she wants. She never took off the blindfold, and was turned on by the fact that we potentially gave the hotels and everyone on the freeway a free show.

We spent the rest of the evening, taking turns gangbanging her ass or pussy, when we left in the early hours, she was more than a little sore, but quite contented.

4 comments:

Aurore said...

Whew it's definitely getting hot in here!

I have fantasies of that very experience...maybe one day ;)

RIV said...

Well, I can assure you it was quite a bit of fun and I highly recommend it.

Now, if you were only a bit closer.... :)

Kimberly said...

HOT! What an amazing experience for you and her and him and him : )
Wow, is all I can say...just wow!

nola said...

Damn. That is so hot. Wow.