Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The List

Edited 9/8/09

Here is the list I've been hinting about. The Following is mostly what I've done at some point of my "sexual career."

This is simply going to be a rough draft and as I put more thought into it, I'll refine it to something that, I hope would be, intelligible.  Hell, I have forgotten what (and "who" in many cases) many of the things I've done, so feel free to ask if I've done something and I'll be honest if I have or not. Went ahead and edited the list a bit as I got emails and viewed Reformed Slut's list:

What I like doing now:

Anal Sex
Rimming (giving)
Threesomes  (MMF -straight) (MFF, Bi-Straight)
Group Sex
Anonymous sex
Exhibitionism
Voyeurism
Public Sex
Bondage (Mild/Dom)
S&M (Mild, flogging, Cross, Dom)
Mild Humiliation
Gangbangs
Group Sex games.
Foreign object Insertion (Female receiving)
Breast torture/abuse (hers, not mine)
Clit spanking (hers, not mine, and yours if you want to try as well)
Mild Role Playing
Oral Sex (DUH!)
Pictures and videos taken, of me and partner(s) in sexual acts.  Might consider publishing a couple of them.  I'll consider it.

What I have done in the past, but am "eh" about it.

Hard Core S&M:
Needle Play (insertion into breasts, threading, etc)
Knife/Blood play
Face Slapping (Felt wrong then, still feels wrong today, but I gave it a shot)
Golden Showers


I have also arranged:

An all male Bi-Party, Gangbangs, Orgies, and I hope to find someone to arrange an all female Bi party. :)

5 comments:

Starfish said...

How about public sex or stuff along them lines? ;)

Reformed Slut said...

Nice list!
You are very adventerous!
This is more like my fantasy to-do list.
;-)

Sexy PTA Mom said...

Very, very adventurous man!!

Dante d'Amore said...



I enjoyed following you over the past several weeks.

Best of luck,

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
☼☼☼Dante☼☼☼
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



RIV said...

Starfish: Went ahead and included Public Sex, thanks for reminding me of "sparks after the AC/DC Concert."

RS and PTA Mom: Yes I am, I'm thinking of linking examples of certain things, though. :) Might even provide an edited pic or two!

Dante': Glad to see you're on board! Hopefully I can put up some new things on in the future.