Thursday, July 26, 2007

Previous update

I really need to remember to remember this blog. I've been neglecting it way too much.

Last party was an interesting one. Out of the people that were invited, there were 8 men and 2 women. The women were very accommodating. They mostly watched the man-man action while on of them sat on my cock for a little anal action.

We were doing just a slight motion when one of the guys wanted to know if she was interested in a little oral with her anal. as I spread her legs wide apart, he got between her legs and ate her out while she ground on my cock. The other girl got in closer to see the man action more closely and started to suck on one of the unoccupied cocks.
It was at this point one of the men got behind her and asked if she was interested in doggy style, she agreed and said this was her first 3some (and first sex party).
as things went further along, she straddled the guy's cock (who was busily sucking another man's cock) and lowered herself onto him and invited the original guy to do anal. She always wanted to try it in a real situation, but up until this point, only did it with her toys.

She was in total heaven. After the two guys came, she asked for another guy to lay down and she straddled him, facing way while she impaled herself anally on his cock and wanted a guy to fuck her pussy at the same time. This continued until she went through almost all the guys.

The girl i had brought along had a serious anal thing going on and just wanted all the guys to fuck her ass nonstop. As soon as one guy would cum, she wanted another in her ass. It was incredible!


Thinking about that party makes me want to start up another. I guess I'll have to post on Craigs list again this weekend. I promise to write more often.

No comments: