Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Shopping List

I need to replace the bag that I lost back in August, which represented a serious loss ropes, dildos, lubes, plugs, rope, blindfolds, clothespins, a couple of clamps, two paddles (rarely used them), and assorted items.

There has been an unexpected development, which I will share with you in the future, that necessitated for me to hurry up and replace items that can be easily transported and it won't be TOO heavy.

This is my "To do" list on what to buy:

A pair of nipple clamps.
1 Dildo with suction cup.
1 Ordinary Dildo.
1 Vibrator/ing Dildo.
2 anal plugs.
1 Ball gag.
Assorted foot and hand restraints.
50 ft of nylon rope.
1 pussy hand pump   Check!

1 clit hand pump.
1 (2?) nipple pump(s).
Several to be named medical equipments.


So far, I think this is going to weight about 25 lbs...maybe 30.
Give or take, it looks like I will be hitting every leather shop and adult bookstore in the city.  I hate buying toys online, I like to hold the item. :)
I'm hoping that this will be able to be "travel friendly" if I take away a few items for flying, but I doubt it.
Anyone has any suggestions for this?

I'm also open to toy suggestions as well. :)

6 comments:

inherservice said...

You should be able to "T" or "Y" a nipple pump line with a fitting from an automotive parts house if you can't find a prettier one at your suppliers. That would mean the only reason for 2 would be multiple players...

Instead of one of the rarely used paddles, might I suggest a short, soft "flogger" or "cat o'nines tail"? Much more controllable, from a "tickle" a "reddening"...

Mr Me said...

The reasoning for multiple pairs of types of nipple clamps is that certain people have a preference/tolerance for certain types.
I've met women that HATE alligator clips, but LOVE a clamp style, and so on.
I don't know about the flogs, that is something I'm trying to stay away from. A paddle (to me) is a catch all for those that might like a mild spanking to someone that is more hard core.

inherservice said...

I was referring to the nipple pumps, not clamps...if I ever acquire an electric vacuum pump for doing A/C work I plan on exploring it a bit as well (blush).

Even clothespins vary in "bite" and size of jaw...some I love, some are crushing...

:o)

Mr Me said...

My mistake. I had clamps on my mind when I read it.
I would LOVE to own a mechanical pump, but it would be a pain to be discrete with it, and it would be particularly heavy and cumbersome to take with me in a playbag. :(

Aurore said...

I say definitely get a glass toy - they are versatile (hot or cold) and easy to clean ;)

I am dying to know what the rush is!?!?!?!?

Mr Me said...

Aurore:
I guess you can guess now! Only been able to buy one, but I guess the bag can't go with me. Can you imagine my going through security with that?