Friday, September 11, 2009

Hitting the road....and my 100th post!

Just realized this is the 100th post on this pathetic blog!
With a landmark post, here is a landmark announcement:

I have an opportunity I haven't had in a LOOONG time.

I'm going to take my show on the road (so to speak) by hosting a party in a different part of the country.  Already the various posts are out looking for people.  I'm not going to say where just yet, but I will say that it's not going to be on the East, West, or Southern coasts.
Just saying that in the off chance one of my ten regular readers might be from a particular state I am hosting in.
Since this is a major production, I'm going to call this show the "Glands across America" show.
Yeah. It's lame, but so am I.

You'll get more details soon, I promise!

No comments: