Sunday, September 27, 2009

Apprehensions Part 1

The party planning is going on swimmingly. There are more guys coming out of the woodwork willing to bust a nut than I could shake a stick at. The ladies on the other hand are a bit tougher to crack. There have been just a few. The one that has my interest beyond all belief has brought up a couple interesting points that I am a bit apprehensive about.

First is that I've never even had a threesome much less group sex. I want to be able to take anything and everything but who the heck knows if my body will hold out. I guess I was pretty smart when I chose this to be a biparty. I guess if my pussy fails they can entertain themselves!

I'm apprehensive about protocol also. Everything in this world has a set of unwritten rules. First dates. Affairs. One night stands. I'm sure group sex is no different. Do you use your real name? Does anyone care what your name is? Is it ok to prefer fucking one guy for a longer time than the others? Do I get to take breaks and just snuggle in the corner with another girl? How many condoms do I need to buy? Do I worry about sizes? Am I suppose to provide drinks? Really, how long should I plan for this? Do I offer to meet everyone before the party?

I am planning to meet one couple before the party. It seems to be that she is looking for a regular play partner to boot. This may finally be my chance to have a girl with benefits! Now I just gotta find some time to sneak away. Her and her bf are night owls. Much later than when I usually go out.

Riv has been an absolute support. He is an angel. I'm sure he'll be my rock when this party gets closer.

I haven't heard from any blogger that want to possibly join in or even visit :( Anybody out there??

No comments: