Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh, NOW he wants to play!

While I'm reading up and things, I suddenly see a chime on one of my IM's from "Pat".


Haven't seen or heard from him since he blew me off just before one or two parties ago.*
Suddenly he's talking about his new girlfriend and how she wants to be part of the action, and that I'm the only one with balls enough to do it.


"Are you sure you can make it this time?" I asked.  It was a legitimate question.  He's bailed on me just before 3 other parties for one reason or another which usually involving a wife having issues.**


"Sure! SHE is okay now, I can do pretty much what I please and doesn't ask questions."  They were swingers at one point, so she must know he found someone else.
"Are you sure?  She's not just going to be a wall flower, will she?"
"I'm sure she's down for some watching and maybe a threesome or more!"


But I got another party I'm prepping and then there is a bit of my financial setback; One party isn't that big of a deal, but right now, two is going to be a bit of trouble.

"I'll help with the costs.  Really."   Yeah, right. He lives paycheck to paycheck making the middle 6-six figures and I loan HIM money occasionally. 
"Why don't I believe you?"  Surely he could detect my skepticism in my typing.
"I will! I'll pay for the hotel room!"
Whoopie.
I'm excited.
Can't you tell I'm excited?
Yes I am.
After a few some thought, I agree.

"Okay, I'll do it."
"Can we make it this weekend??"
WTF? Unless my life is cruising craigslist, these things can take at least a month!
"Umm...no. I was thinking January."
"Why so long?"  I explained to him what had happened.
"Oh. that sucks.  Whenever you think. We're ready."

Screw him.
I'll plan the party, but only because I want something local, fun, and get together with Katygirl.
IF he decides to show up...great. If not, not big deal.



*His "wife" would pretend or over exaggerate her health issues to just get him home.  I called her out about it once after I was her caregiver to give Pat a break.  She would call him complaining and I'd immediately call back telling him to stay where he's at to relax.  Bitch.
**I used to swing with them many years ago.  Oh the stories I could tell! Some of them involved "Holly." But that's for another time.   I'm sure you don't want to hear about too many of my old stories!

No comments: