Monday, September 8, 2008

One on one....part 2.

I woke up to the most wonderful sensation.....a cock sucking.

It was only 10pm on a Friday night and it was just the beginning of our evening.

We had previously discussed all sorts of things that she was interested in, particularly adult bookstores. In her town there are a few, but has always been shy about going into one. Given the fact she comes from a moderate sized town, she figured she'd get caught going in. It's amazing on how people go nuts when they leave town, no?

We get into my car and head off for a quick bite to eat of some down and dirty Chinese so we can get to our next adventure.

No sooner are we leaving the restaurant does she start undoing the buttons of her blouse and was startled after I got in that she removed her bra in the time that I closed her door and climbed into mine. Truly amazing talents that some women have!

As I wound my way to a main road, she then proceeded to raise her skirt and bunch it up behind her and had her blouse wide open with an expression of sheer bliss.

I'm tellin' ya, driving was already challenging and this wasn't making it any easier.

Trying to concentrate on NOT drifting over a lane we have some small talk which instantly turned dirty when I suddenly heard her moan. Glancing over, I saw her with her feet on the dash with her hands between her thighs slowly rubbing up and down her thighs and an occasional rubbing of her clit.

Oh this is going to be fascinating.

We pull up to a bookstore that I go to from time to time. Previously I would call her from the bookstore and have phone sex with her while the various noises were around me.
Having walked in, her eyes pop open like a kid in a candy store and immediately went to look at the various vibrators and other toys.

It was when she realized she was close to the "theater" entrance is when her eyes lit up and looked at me with a "Can we go in?" look. I acknowledged the look and she went straight in with my having to struggle catch up.

Catching her as she rounded a corner, it was obvious that more than a few of the guys noticed something was up as she looked at one of the guys and winked as I ushered her into one of the booths.

Closing the door and locking it, I threw in a Twenty in the machine, only to realize that when the TV came on, she was already had thrown her top off and was in the process of dropping her skirt. It was at that point I grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her passionately for what seemed like forever.

She pulled away, stepped out of her skirt, dropped to her knees, and undid my pants. She quickly found my cock and started sucking.

I asked her if this turned her on and she said yes and it was the surroundings that did it.
She had gotten up, leaned towards the TV screen and waited for me to take her.
Took her I did and ravaged her pussy for several minutes and told her I was going to cum, she pushed me back, told me she wanted me to cum on her chest and face and dropped to her knees again and obliged her.
After cumming her ass, I sat down on the bench and she knelt between my knees and proceeded to clean my cock with her mouth.
She commented on how much fun that was, and I said it could be more fun if she wanted to. She asked how and then I nodded at the door. She immediately got the hint and got up to undo the lock and opened it slightly.
She resumed her place between my legs and continued to nibble and lightly suck my cock again.

It was a few minutes later that one of the braver guys peeked into the door, but it was another gentleman that looked at me and made an inquiring look and I gave him the OK. He let his fingers softly go over her flesh for a minute and then went to stroking her pussy. I felt her body quiver at his initial touch and adjusted her position to make access easier for him. For several minutes he fingered her pussy and eventually moved to her ass. He asked if he can fuck her and I told him he needed to get a condom and immediately produced one, put it on and slowly pushed into her sopping wet pussy. I told him to go slow since I wanted to enjoy the visual moment and the blowjob I was getting was excellent.

She told him she wanted to cum on her chest; and as he was getting close to orgasm, he let her know. Tearing off his condom she pointed it down, but some wound up on her face. She didn't seem to mind.
He left the door opened and it turned out we had a few onlookers that seemed to have taken an interest. One that saw the entire thing immediately went to work on her pussy with his fingers while jacking off. She was rewarded with another load on her chest.

The next gentleman came in and initially played with her pussy, and asked about anal sex. I gave him the green light and slowly shoved his way in. Turns out he had a nice long and thick cock. She wasn't entirely prepared for it, but she took it like a trooper and gave moans of approval.
This continued for at least 3 more men until she decided she wanted suck some other cock. I asked one of the onlookers if they could get us some paper towels for later.
She proceeded to suck off several more, swallowing some while allowing others to come on her face or chest.

She indicated that she had enough and was now hungry; along with the fact we were getting guys for 2nds and thirds pretty much gave us a clue we ran out of men.

Basically the towels went to a couple of guys and they wiped up the cum. More accurately, though they "spread" the cum all over her body and face to the point where it either dried or soaked into the skin.

She put on her blouse, but her skirt needed attention that the lighting simply couldn't help her resolve. She took one look at me and shrugged and we walked out of the theater, I went left to the car and she indicated she needed to use the bathroom and headed towards that direction. It was only after she had passed him that he noticed she was bottomless.

A few minutes later she came into the car, still bottomless.
"Did you forget to put on your skirt?" I asked.
"No, I just wanted one last show" was her only response.

We found a mexican place that was still open, she hopped out, put on her skirt and we walked in. The hostess seated us towards the back and waited. The waitress was there took one look at her and stammered a "Hello" and got our drink order.
As I looked at my date, I noticed she had some cum just below her chin and laughed.
When I indicated what I saw, she simply rubbed it down and licked her fingers. I about died laughing.
The waitress returned a minute later, a bit more composed and looked at my date more closely and decided that she either was seeing things, or it was taken care of. Either way she didn't make a mention to it to US.

She might have mentioned it to some of her coworkers because there was a literal parade of workers that "Happened" by our table to other places.

We left a good tip and continued to the hotel for another sex session....but we laughed all the way there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. Great masterbation material! I want to be that girl! I just need the courage!

Mr Me said...

Anything is possible, sometimes it just takes the right person to take you in that direction. :)