Thursday, October 8, 2009

Traveling plans....

Well, I finally got all relevant travel plans made.

The thing that really gets me is the flying.
I hate flying
Haven't figured out if it's the actual flying or the ordeal one has to go through TO fly.

Either way, it's going to be an anxiety filled time BEFORE the flight for me. The blood pressure will increase as the time gets closer, it will spike briefly when I hear about ANY plane incident/accident, and I would not be surprised if I start having dreams of being in planes.

Unfortunately, this is really the only thing I can share about the trip.
You'd love the potential people showing up.  You can't make this stuff up.

Enoy my drivel update.

1 comment:

Aurore said...

If it makes you feel any better, it's safe to fly than to drive.

Enjoy your trip and the party ;)