Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hard Work!

It's been a little bit and I figured I'd do an update on the party. I should really think of a name for this one. Any suggestions?

Plans are moving along swimmingly. The participants are slowly filtering in for the ladies. I'm pretty sure for the guys I could put up a post 2 days before and get all we could handle. I have 3 ladies now. One is even holding promise for some play time outside of the party ;) There is one interesting one that I really can't classify the gender. No, not a tranny. A few of the guys have been interesting.

The venue and date are chosen. Riv has booked he hotel. Now he just needs to book his flight (wink, wink, nudge, nudge ;) ) He's scare to death to fly so I really appreciate this!

One thing that I've noticed with the party planning is I need a better system to keep track of participants. The ladies have been easy since there are so few of them. The guys, on the other hand, all run together. I should really make a spread sheet or something.

So no bloggers want to join in? :(

No comments: