Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 1 was Here!

I know this is a bit behind but it all seems like a dream!

Riv flew into the area and I was working my hinder off. I swear I lost some parts of my brain that day. I wasn't able to meet him due to work issues but I knew where he'd be. I followed him on my phone and became worried out of the gate with a wrong turn that he took. Turns out it wasn't a wrong turn but his gps sending him on a goose chase.

It seemed like he was making better time across the state than I was. He finally got tucked into his hotel and we chatted some more. I was nervous since I booked his hotel for him and I didn't want him to be disappointed. He went to be very early for Riv standards. I was still out working when he went to bed. That has never happened. I was giddy as a school girl for the next day to come.

The next day came and he already started his day before I even got out of bed. I laid low. I was expecting him to start his journey to me but time just kept passing. I almost became resigned to the fact that maybe I wouldn't be seeing him that night. He eventually hit the road and I navigated him on the best route possible. I once again was scared for him because he was driving through the middle of nowhere. Riv being a big city boy and driving in the middle of a forest is a little unnerving.

I beat him to the hotel by literally a minute. I saw him park and my heart was racing a mile a minute. Out stepped a rather tall guy and all nervousness melted away. It was like meeting good friend that you spend lots of time with. I gave him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek as we made our way into the hotel. It was a very nice place by my standards. We made our way to the room and he wanted a shower. He stripped down to an oh so sexy level and jumped in the hot shower. I let him enjoy it a bit before he commanded me to get in there ;) We kissed. We rubbed. We enjoyed the skin on skin contact of the shower. We decided to get out and then jumped on the bed together. We kissed. We caressed. He bit my ass (pay back for all the times times I told him to bite me). Then for real excitement.....

We fell asleep.

I slept pretty well that night. The next morning turned into a flurry of emails trying to finalize participants. But that is a whole different story.

1 comment:

RS said...

Good first day...now lets get to the juicy stuff! ;-)