Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And they call it "Puppy Love?"

I figure considering I have...maybe, 10 readers, I can get some useful data.
I've been getting all sorts of email since I released my "List".  Quite a few asked me if I was into this or that.
While I responded accordingly, One email in particular through me off:

"Do you also happen to be into Bestiality?"

I sat there dumbfounded as I reread the letter a couple of times to assure myself that I wasn't imagining it.  Wondering if this was some sort of prank, I responded that while *I* wouldn't be sexually involved with an animal, I admitted to having seen movies of such. She seemed a bit disappointed and later confessed that she has had allowed her dog to give her oral on a fairly consistent basis.  We continued the convo for a bit going down a list of other potential kinks we might share.

When I asked a few of ladies/readers/bloggers I know, quite a few confessed that they had some fascination with it.  Several admitted they read erotica about it in the past and has been a fantasy of theirs.  The some others would like to try having a dog do oral, but that would be as far as it would go.  The rest simply had no desire and thought it was disgusting.

While I'm not a judgmental person when it comes to one's sexual kink is, I've been rather curious as to how common it is...
What finally got me to post this is that I saw this mentioned on another blog as well. So I figure I'd open a dialogue about it and other topics as well.
You can either email, Comment, poll, or all three.

No comments: