Saturday, July 25, 2009

So long Sharon....

For the past couple of weeks, I've been driving by her place, it's been since April since I've been there.  The "signal" has been on for almost a month solid.
That was odd.  Her husband travelled, but I didn't think he'd travel THAT much.
Patio furniure has been removed except for what was required on the signal, and that is what finally prompted me to act.
At about 3 am, I finally managed to have the time for a drop by.  Not bringing any of the toys with me, I come by only as I am. 
There is no need for stealth, so I tap in the code for the garage and park inside.
Entering the house, I did my typical walk through.
The place was empty. Almost no furniture.
Only a fraction of the pictures were still in their places and a considerable amount of furniture was gone.
As I went to the bedroom, the only furniture that was there was a bed, a small table, Vanity, and a chest of drawers.
Her deep breathing showed that she was in a heavy slumber.
What really caught my eye was a bottle of wine on the nightstand.
Empty.
This isn't what I was expecting, so I simply dropped my clothes, I climbed into bed and spooned her.
She was starting to stir and moved even closer to me.
"Hmm...You're finally here," She murmered into her pillow.
"Of course. Just had quite a bit to deal with."
With that, back into my growing erection, lifts her leg a bit and I slide in.
"hmm...Pussy first, hm?" she purred, "I missed you. Really. Missed your cock."
We ground into each other for a time after her first orgasm, and then her second.
Staying in the spooning position, we simply layed there enjoying the sensations.  From what I gathered, I figured she needed a soft touch instead of a rough one.

She looked over my shoulder and looked me in my eyes;
"Do it, please?"

I knew what she wanted, but I was still surprised and obliged.

Pushing my cock into her still wet pussy, managed a few strokes before I withdrew, we both adjusted our positions slightly and I pushed it in forcibly into her ass.

"OH GOD!  I REALLY missed that!" she said as I sunk deeper.

Apparently, I wasn't going in fast enough for her and she grabbed my hip, got a little leverage and forced it in even faster.
We both ground into each other until she came again. As I was nearing my own orgasm, she ground even faster.
"Cum in me, baby, I want to feel it inside me!"
She quickened the pace and held me in a surprisingly strong grip as she got another orgasm.
After we recovered for a bit, I was quite curious:

"Yes, dear. I'm here.  What happened?"
"I'm getting a divorce. I kicked him out."
"Oh?" I wasn't too surprised.  She can be a real bitch.
"Yeah, I caught him cheating on me and kicked his as out."
I stopped breathing for a moment and stared at the back of her head in disbelief.
"REALLY?!?  YOU???" I couldn't help but blurt it out.
"If it was a woman, I wouldn't have cared, maybe I could have asked to share our bed...."
"OH!??! Ooh....OOH!" as the realization of what she said finally sunk in.

Hey. I warned you I'm a slow on the uptake. I don't pretend to be bright..

She proceeded to tell me about how she found out and how many men he was involved with.
Within days she gathered the evidence, filed for divorce, confronted him about it, and proceeded to tell me about the prenup.

She's going to sell the place, but considering the market, it will take time.

"I'm leaving, though.  I'm going home to California;  I was just waiting for you so I can say goodbye."

Now we said goodbye, she said she'll be out by the end of next week.

I know I'm not really attached to her, but what is it with women leaving town??
Wondering if I should start taking all this personally.  Geez.

We talk for a bit longer, but I take the growing light towards the east a sign that I need to leave.

Hugging for one final time, I get into my car and leave with her looking on from the open door of the garage as I once again leave, but never to return.

2 comments:

Starfish said...

I am soooo sorry hun...

Anonymous said...

Wow...
I never liked her but this post made her a bit more likable. Maybe cuz she's leaving? Or because you finally portrayed her as a bit more human.