Sunday, July 26, 2009

Backseat Teasing...

 I originally wrote this immediately after our date, but held off to see diligent she'd be on reading my blog or if she would mind.  Since I'm unsure of our relationship up to this point, I'd thought I'd post it anyway since there are no "telling" details.


We piled into the back of my car and promptly started some passionate kissing, I adjusted my new shorts to allow her easy access to my cock.
It was only after a couple of minutes when I discovered one thing I overlooked while we were kissing like 40-something teenagers;  I forgot to turn on the car, and therefore, the air conditioning.
We were incredibly hot and sweaty, but for some reason, that just made it even more arousing.
Climbing on top of me, we got a bit more involved as  I freed her breasts from her bra and alternatingly sucked, pinched, and bit her nipples as she ground into me. It was a welcome touch that we both needed as we both hugged.

"So tell me what you like to be forced to do?", I asked between kisses.  It was something I was curious about.
"I like to be held down while I'm being fucked.  I enjoy being forced to suck cock!", she could barely utter the words as she was getting more aroused as she was telling me.

She climbed off after a few minutes, to what I assumed was to cool off a bit, reached down into my shorts; and started to slowly stroke my cock as I continued my nibbling and kissing.


Not really remembering what prompted her to do it *, she suddenly went down and wrapped her lips around my cock and proceeded to give me a marvelous blowjob while I stroked her head.
"It's been awhile since I've done this, and I can't believe how much I missed it!", she said as she continued to inhale my cock.  After some time, she said that she didn't want me to cum in her mouth for whatever reason that escapes me, but I agreed to give her warning.
I eventually allowed her to sit up and exposed her breasts to me and I attacked her breasts, I started with little nibbles, but I don't know why; but the biting, nibbling, and sucking became more savage.  After a few more minutes, her breathing became heavier and asked me to stop.**
An additional half hour flew by when I decide I couldn't take it anymore and did a few acrobatics and reached over to start the engine to get the AC going again.
While time and smooching went on for another half hour, I started getting close to orgasm and signaled for her to move away, I jacked off to complete my orgasm, spurting onto the floor.  I reached down and scooped up some of my cum and put it up against her lips and she greedily sucked it down. Then I asked if she wanted to clean off my cock and immediately did so.

From there, we continued onto more serious topics afterward, we parted ways.

Overall, I thought it was a wonderful conversation and a nice petting session.


*maybe it was the cock in her hand?  I'm just sayin'.
** I was told later that was exactly what she wanted....including bruises and bite marks!

No comments: