Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Seperate ways?

I paid a visit with Sharon last week for some fun sex, and apparently, she is having some misgivings since our last adventure.  While our encounter was satisfying, I could tell she was a bit more distracted than usual afterward.  She confessed that she had fun, but that she felt that a line was crossed in her cheating and needed sometime to reflect about her marriage, her sex life, and her life overall. 
Asking what she had in mind, she said she still wants to see me occasionally, but only under the rules we established several months ago.
We agreed that that would be our only means of communication for now unless she initiates it.

"I hope you understand, I really enjoy my time with you." was her response after we agreed to the rules.
"That's okay, and I understand." was my response.  I totally respected where her head was at.
"But, I will leave it up to you if you want it rough or not, I love how you handle me." she said with some hope in her voice.
"Your body is fun to play with, I'll watch for the cock signal." I tenderly nudge her with my hip on my way out the door.
"When you see the signal, I'm always ready for you." she said with a giggle, and with that she gave me a kiss through the car window before hitting the garage button.

For what I suspect is the last time, I backed my car out out of the sleeping neighborhood and into the dark.

No comments: