Wednesday, April 15, 2009

StormCloud....

Some interesting things have happened over the past week and it is going to require several different posts, but I will try to get as much in without being a bunch of babble...which is going to be a first with a post of mine.

I think I need to explain the dynamic between Stormcloud and I; even though I have explained it briefly in the past, the need to expound on it came upon me while I was talking to a fellow blogger (which deserves another post).

We met around 15 years ago while I was heavily into swinging and even more active than I am today.  We were as different as night and day sexually and morally, but somehow I was able to date her for a short time (Monogamy was ROUGH!). The more I knew about her and her past and the things she had endured I was in awe about the mettle this woman had.  
While we were intimate, she rarely did more of the things I liked (at the time, I was more heavily into the D/s thing) but discovered a love for anal sex (To date, I'm the only man she has let do that to her).
As we eventually cooled and found other relationships, we saw each other infrequently and quite platonic.
When she discovered I broken up with a then girlfriend, she confided how things weren't going well with her marriage; it was then that I became "The other man".
Things eventually came apart with her husband and her life started to fall apart with my trying to help her out as much as I could financially, emotionally, and physically.
This part of our friendship took its toll on our friendship and realized our relationship as "Toxic" because she was draining me and decided to slowly ween her off me.
Over the years (six or so), while her calls to me were increasingly infrequent (much to my delight), every call that she made was greeted with a certain dread; but I couldn't refuse her calls.
The conversations basically went to talking about difficulties about her job, her kids, her health issues, etc and just totally brought me down.
I could have won the lottery, had a kid, and had the worlds best sex THE SAME DAY, but after one of her phone calls, I would be ready to drink arsenic, slit my wrists, and jump off a building with hungry crocodiles at the bottom with a gun to my head to shoot myself on the way down.

It was that bad, but I was the only emotional anchor she had in this world and didn't want to let her down.

Nowadays, it seems like she just wants sex; apparently her current boyfriend isn't doing it for her and she's sending in the closer to plug that extra hole (or whatever her thinking is).

For now I have to be on guard of her getting back into my life.

THIS is why I call her Stormcloud.  Don't get me wrong, she's a beautiful person, and would do anything for anyone, if she had the resources, but to me, she has gotten to be Toxic.

And I'm seeing her tonight.

No comments: