Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Shy.....until I get my first cock.

My phone buzzed unexpectedly at midnight, I flipped it open and turned on the chat program:

Katy: "Hey cutie!"
Me:   "Hey sugar. What's up?"
Katy: "Party is next week, right?"
Me:   "Of course."
Katy: "Good. Just a little nervous."
Me:   "Understandably so, anything you want to get off your chest?"
Did I mention she had a substantial chest?
Oh. My. God.
Katy: "I want you to fuck me first, I'm shy around new people."

I spit up the water that I was drinking.

Me:   "REALLY?"
Katy: "Really.  Once I get a cock in me, I'll relax and then I'm down for anything."

We then started talking about other things in general and it appears she seems like she's strongly hinting that we should date.

Katy:  "Why don't we go out together?"

I took that as a hint.
Responding that we should sometime, she eventually decided she needed to get some sleep for an early morning drive.

My response?  I drop the phone and fall into the couch wondering what in the world am I getting myself into.

No comments: