Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Old friend shows new tricks.

I recieved a phone call from StormCloud a few days ago..

"Hey! How're you doing?", I asked.
"Not bad.  Was wondering when I might see you again?", was her reply.
"Got any pasta?"
"You're using me for your pasta fix?  I was hoping to see you again."
"Oh? Got anything in mind?"
"C'mon, do I have to spell it out for you?", she said laughing.
"Sometimes.", was my honest reply, "I never know what someone has in mind, I would hate to presume."
"Tomorrow?"
"Tomorrow."
"Bye!"


Fast forward to early this morning and I find my way to her apartment and am greeted at the door.
As usual, we hugged and then proceeded to the bedroom where clothing was dropped and we melted into each other's arms kissing, before I got her on all fours on the bed, went up behind her and started to lick her from her clit up to past her asshole.  The moans of approval she gave were simply more encouragement for me to proceed.
I concentrated on her clit for a few minutes until I got the signs that her orgasm were approaching (The benefits of having a long time lover is that you can read each other's body quite well.) and I stuck in two fingers in her pussy, pushing her over the edge to a powerful first orgasm.
But I didn't stop there. 
Varying my technique a bit, I did several combination, of licking as deeply as I could in both of her holes and clit and fingering them simultaneously for a good twenty minutes, racking up another two orgasms, including a nice long one.
We layed together afterward for nice caressing and snuggling session and then she started movig her had down towards my waiting cock.
I had freshly shaved it in preparation for the party I have planned.
As I was relishing her mouth on my member, I noticed she was pushing it all the way to the back of her throat and keeping it pressed there for a time before lifting her head to the tip and repeating the motion.
Eventually, I grabbed the back of her head to keep it steady and started to fuck her mouth, which she willingly did. 
With added assistance.
She would slam the back of her throat with my cock over and over and when I told her that she needed to stop because I'd cum, she merely stopped for a second and told me to "Go for it" and continued.
I grabbed a fist full of hair and continued with rigor as I suddenly had one of my more intensive orgasms in quite some time. 
She struggled to swallow everything, but managed to do so without gagging.
Eventually when she went up to kiss me, I found my voice again.
"That was something new. You never done that before."
"We never got around to doing that before, but I love doing that, and you always took care of me, so I wanted to make sure I took care of you this time."
"Good, because you're quite good at it."
"You're sweet."
We layed there for quite some time, talking about various matters, our work, etc.
 "You know what I want you to do?" I asked.
"What?", was her dreamy response.
"I want you to take my cock in your mouth until it grows and keep it all in your mouth."
My cock by this time was dead asleep, but I wanted another orgasm before we slept.
She lowered herself back and enveloped my flaccid cock in its intirely in her mouth and proceed massage it with her tongue.  Feeling myself growing erect, she dutifully tried to keep itall in her mouth, she eventually had to take it out.
Gently moving her up and turning her around, I was able to gently shove my cock in one motion into her ass.
The intake of breath was the sign of her having another intense orgasm.
We continued in this spooning position for a bit while I teased and roughly grabbed her nipples for some time. My pace started to quicken as my orgasm drew closer and she took my que and pushed even harder against me.
We both came at the same time and stayed in that position for a time until we both fell asleep.

Overall it was a good night, I like to think.

No comments: