Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blast with someone from my Past

Picking up my phone, I was greeted with a happy voice:
"Hey!", Oh god. It was HER. What did SHE want?
"Hi!, how're you doing?"  I was waiting for her to ask me for some money again.
"Fine, how about yourself? I was wondering since its cold outside, you might be inclined to visit me.
"Oh?  What do you have to offer?"   She made a crazy Spaghetti Dinner that I loved.
Yes, being a bachelor, I can be easily bribed with food.
"Just Me, Myself, and I.  Interested?", was her response.  Okay.  Food OR Sex.
"Be there in about an hour or so."  I'm easy. Sorry.  Besides, I was in a bit of a funk and figured this would help.

I get there two hours later and I'm greeted at the door.
We chit chat about the new place and look around as I get the tour.
Living room. Cool.
Hall closet. Roomy.
Bathroom.  Tidy.
Bedroom.   Look! a bed!

We continued talking about various things as our hands magically started removing each other's clothing.  The odd thing is that we didn't even break stride in our talking about day at work as the clothing fell to the floor.  We're that comfortable with one another.

We simply moved onto the bed and simply started kissing her lightly while one of my fingers rubbed her clit in slow circles.  I moved towards her neck and breasts while my left hand continued its work.
Kissing her was always one of my pleasures with her.  Even though she would allow me to do anything with her body, kissing was always one of my favorite things with her.
We continued in this way until I figured she reached her 4th orgasm and she then proceeded to give me one of her absolutely wonderful blowjobs.  She reached over for a bottle of something and poured it on my wet cock. I don't know what she used, but it warmed my cock and felt absolutely grand everytime she breathed on it.   It took all I could muster to not cum, for which I'm grateful because she then climbed on top to ride me.  As she lowered herself, I saw this look of total rapture on her face as she ground down on my cock and almost immediately had, what I assumed; was a short, but intense orgasm.
The great thing I miss about being in a relationship is that you know all the right buttons to push, so you can extend the fun, or make the most out of a quickie.
She knew how to extend the fun quite a bit and I allowed myself to be led on.
After she collapsed after another 2 orgasms, we spooned and BS'ed for a good while, gently poking her with my erection on her bottom, more to just slightly annoy her than to give her any hints.
After awhile, she snuggled even closer to me and gave me "That" look.
It was on.
She adjusted her position a bit and gently pushed herself to the point where my cock started to enter her ass.
"You like that baby?", she breathed.
"You know I do, Doll.", was my only response.
She knows I love anal, and I was the only man she allowed to do it to her and she loved it.
We continued to grind into each other, a bit until I felt her orgasm start to build.  In turn she started to grind even harder into me.
We both came hard at the same time and continued to cuddle for while she dozed.
After a couple of hours, I had to come back home.
She gave me a kiss as, once again, I walked out of her door and into the night.

No comments: