Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bi Party.....

Now that the Gangbang party is over, I can now concentrate on this friday's Bi party. 

Oh Shit!

I've only been able to get about four men!  This doesn't include Pat or "R".  Those two are a party on their own, so I don't have to worry about that. The thing is that I need to contact at least 10 men to assure that 4 would show up, with 15 men being more compatible.

The women situation is even worse, while two are going to show up, only one of them is actually going to participate.
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
And not in a good way!

I quickly started putting out a couple of posts on CL and a few other sites.  I immediately get a response and I have him try to call me.  Nothing.
Typical.
Chickenshit.

I know I sound like a broken record (blogger?), but it just amazes me on how many flakes seem to cruise on the internet.
Of course, the kettle might be seen as calling the pot black, while I have NEVER backed down on a date that I've made; it is apparent to me there are those out there that will simply test the waters to see what kind of reactions they will get when they put up certain ads.

HEY MORONS!  Yes, people DO answer those ads with hopes of meeting people!  Yes, there ARE real ads that will get you laid if you simply follow instructions!

while I (kinda') pledged that I would keep this blog (relatively) picture free (sorry, I'm not attractive enough for HNT), I'm tempted to post the huge number of Cock pics I get on here.

Ohwell, time to sleep and get started on this when I wake up.
It's frustrating as hell at times, but like I said before, everone needs a hobby.

No comments: