Monday, December 22, 2008

Yes, Virgina, there are girls on CL!

I'm not entirely sure how to write this post, so it may seem less intelligible and more meandering than usual.

A few days ago, A gentlemen made a post surveying several men and their success on CL and what became of it. It seems that the men have been having a horrendous time having any success at meeting women that are desirable.

The Data used was very suspect as it was listed as so:


I received 52 different replies to my original post. Out of the 52, only 5 men reported to have actually met normal/attractive women or had good results from CL.


Here are some of the common comments from the other 47 men who replied and have not had any luck yet:

I emailed the guy and questioned his results and decided to put up similar a similar post that I targeted towards women that went something like this:

Have you responded to an ad?:
Were you able to continue the relationship until meeting? and did it continue from the initial meeting?
Did you stop responding to the person you answered the ad for? And why and after how many emails?
Did he stop responding to emails?
Was a photo sent initially?
What kind of photo was sent, (Portrait, crop from family, self portrait, etc) and was it a torso, facial, bikini, etc?
If you put up an ad, please answer the same questions as above.
What was the initial form of contact? Phone call? Meet at Starbucks? Restaurant?
After the initial meeting, what was the conclusion of the meeting?
Relationship, open relationship, dating, sexual only? 


I gotten quite a few responses (of which I'll eventually post), but one of which I got from an intriguing lady who said that has more to discuss than can be covered in a simple letter.

After some initial texts, she finally called and had a most fascinating conversation:
She had been on CL for at least 2 years and answered quite a few ads of a sexual nature, including, threesomes, spankings, and rough sex.

After another date (Eh), I texted her if she was up for that beer.   She sent back that she was more than ready that her date turned out to be a dud and was itching to get away.   I was at a small bar in the heights and she arrived shortly after.   She was a very attractive woman, with long flowing black hair and a sweater that showed quite a bit of cleavage.
I wasn't there to flirt, but simply get info and boy, did she provide it for me! 
She spun a tale of a number of men that she met over the past few years, how she vetted the men along several levels from the initial letters, phones calls, meetings, to sex.   VERY fascinating stuff, but it is a pity I can't elaborate more, or else someone might take advantage of the information once they realized she is the same woman.  She was even answering ads on her phone while talking to me!

The more she talked, the more I was fascinated by her, but I guess she didn't find me that interesting and proceeded to mingle with the staff, whom she already knew previously.   Looking at my watch, it was about 10:00pm and she was going to take her last drink before calling it an evening.  I closed my modest tab, shook her hand, and headed my way home...

As I was opening the door to my apartment, my phone rang and I answered it without looking at it.
"Hi Baby! Wanna come over to play?"
It was KM!
"Sure, text me your address and I'll be right over."
20 minutes later, I was back in the Heights.....but that's for another post.



No comments: