Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Bitch returns

*bzzz*
My brain struggled to register what the sound means.
*bzzz*
Oh.  Txt Msg. No biggie.
*bzzz-DING!*
Yeah. Fuck you too. I then realize it's the CL Phone.
I open an eye at the offending object making the noise.
Closing my eye again I try to get back to whatever dream I was having.
Feeling the bed move, I suddenly want death to claim me as I open one eye.
I'm greeted with an emerald eye starting back at me.
*Meow!*
Fuck.
Fine. I'm up.
Looking at the phone which not only disturbed my slumber, but awakened my bitch-cat, I noticed it was a strange number. Then again, they're all strange numbers.
"Hi. Husband flew out of town last night. Want to play again?"
I struggle to remember who it is.
"When?  I might have plans."  It's a lie.  I just want to leave an out in case its a psycho.
"Anytime.  Remember how to get here?"
"Sure!  But give me the address again.  The homes look alike."  Not a lie.  In some areas, I could easily walk into a strange house.
"##### Street"
AW SHIT! It's HER!
"Cool. I'll let you know. Ciao!"  Whatever.  Christmas eve and I'm going to spend it with a psycho?  Nah. Fat Chance.  NOOOOOO....
After getting some other stuff done, I power up the laptop and login to all my IM's.
My mystery member popped on.
Okay. Time to resolve it.
"Who ARE you?"
"It's me, 'Andi'"
"Oh. Hi."  Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.  Why did I do that? Why didn't I just delete contact and let it fade away?
STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID!
"I gotta go, call me!" With that, she disconnected.
ARGH!
Fast forward a few hours and a friend of mine sends me the text to some erotica he found.
Oh yeah. It's good stuff.
I had just finished reading the last section and realized how incredibly aroused I am.
*bzzz*
I reach for the CL phone (clit phone?).
"Hi. You coming over?"
Oh fuck! I forgot!
"Oh yeah, get undressed and leave the garage door open."
The drive across town went like a blur and before I realized I was in the garage with the door barely closed before I bolted into the door to see her in a simple robe.
I walked right up to her and kissed her. She tried to pull me off.  But I kissed her anyway.
Remembering the last meeting, I was taking full control.
Turning her around, I snatched the robe off her and bent her over.
This wasn't love.
"Want to be a bad girl now?"
She turned around in surprise.
"YES!"
I hit slapped her bottom with as much force as I could muster.
This wasn't even lust.
I drop my pants while I hold her down with one hand.
"Do you want it hard, baby?"
"YES!"
This was pent up animalistic frustration!
I force myself into her pussy in a single thrust.
"YES!",The voice was a combination of pleasure and pain.
I thrust again, deeper and harder.
"YES! AGAIN!"
Days of frustration and anger, are focused on the person in front of me.
I feel her on the edge of orgasm and I yank it away.
Pulling out of her pussy, I savagely push into her ass.
She came instantly, her breathing labored, sweat was literally dripping from her forehead.
I wasn't done.
Pure mechanics. 
This person wants to be used.  she got it.
My memory tells me of the conversation we had recently.
She gets up with a smile on her face, but I just throw her down on the bed and head towards the box she had mentioned that was hidden away.
With confident strides, I head towards her shoe closet.  After a few moments, I push the boxes to the side and find it.
Just where she mentioned.
I open the box.
Yes!
I head towards her with a purpose and she spots the look in my eye and spots whats in my hand.
There was no smile on my face.
But one crept on hers.
"GET BACK ON THE BED AND BEND OVER!" I growled.
That got her attention and threw herself back on the bed.
Her ass already had red marks where I spanked her briefly.
"Briefly" was not a word that was going to happen.
*WHACK!*
It's been years since I held a paddle, but this is one bike I never thought I'd ride again.
*WHACK!*
She lets out a yelp.  Her pussy betrays how turned on she is.
*WHACK!*
She's moaning now.
*WHACK!*
"OH GOD!"
*WHACK!*
It continued for several minutes.
She had one long orgasm after the 10th hit.
My arm was getting tired so I stopped.
Yes, Adrenalin and anger can only do so much.
I grabbed her by her hair and  pulled her towards my cock.
"You need to-"  She never
She never finished the sentence.
I MADE her suck my cock.
After I had my orgasm, I threw her back on the bed.
Without another word, I put on my pants and sneakers without my socks.
"You're leaving?"
"Yes."
No emotion.
I walked out to my car and hit the garage button, opened the car door and threw in the remainder of my clothes.
"HEY! Be sure to call-!"was all I heard when the door slammed.
Starting my car, I look out into the cloudy night.
Once again, matching my mood.
I drive off onto the slick streets with my blood still boiling.
*bzzz*
"That was fun! You were much better this time! Sharon." is what I read on the phone.
Well, at least I have a name now.
At the next light, I noticed the time on the dash:
12:30am December 25th.

Merry Fucking Christmas.

4 comments:

Aurore said...

This post leaves me rather conflicted - on one hand, it's pretty damn hot and on the other, all the things that provoked this are, well pretty shitty. I do hope that things get better.

Mr Me said...

reading it again after the fact, I'd have to agree that it was hot. sorta like angry sex you have after a fight withyou S.O. i just wished i could have enjoyed it a bit more.
Since that night, she has called a bit more often. Apparently that is what she wants and our initial meeting she was intent to piss me off to get that reaction.

hmmmm...maybe i can use this as Therapy.

Anonymous said...

Oh, hell! That was hot as shit.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God.