Friday, January 2, 2009

One, Two, Threesome!

Well, over the past couple of weeks, I had put up a couple of ads on CraigsList looking for someone interested in a Threesome.
What?  Another threesome?
Yeah, I'm weird that way. Sorry.
After sorting through the spam and flakes, I got two responses that seemed Genuine: Lumens and Shygirl.
Lumens hasn't gotten further than the email stage but seems anxious  Whatever.
Shygirl sent some photos and, once again, she used BBW to describe herself, when in reality, she just had a little extra weight.  I REALLY hate that description., but I'll leave it be.
She started calling my CL phone after only a few emails.   She was a bit quiet and can almost hear the phone shaking.
I start off with some light banter, make a snotty remark about New Year's Eve, and such.
Eventually she started opening up a bit and started asking me questions that everyone seems to ask.
"Why are you doing this?" She finally found her voice.
"Because it's fun!"  It's true, why lie?
"Well, I kinda' figured that, I don't know why I asked."
"Maybe you wanted to see how unoriginal I can be.  Did I live down to it?"
"Yes you did."
"Case settled."
She was curious on when it can be done and I said let's do a meet and greet to put her at ease and show that I'm not a psycho, and that way she can walk away while she still has her clothes on.
Don't ask.  Old story.
We set a meeting on Friday (Later today) at 4pm. Since it's close to where "Pat" lives,   If things work out, we can have a threesome by the end of next week!
Of course, it'll depend on how things work out tomorrow.

No comments: