Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is a test....

The night after, KM and I had a late night lunch/dinner at our usual spot and things seemed quite normal.  But there was this specter of doubt that kept raising it's ugly head as to whether or not we're "Compatible."  We went our separate ways. She went off to bed, I went to continue to work...

Normally, I don't let these things bother me, but considering how much I like her, it starts to nag me.

I pick up the CL Phone;
"Hey, how're you doing?" I ask.
"Not bad.  Was hoping you'd call for a little fun tonight."
"Can I come over?"
"Come over and in. Yes.  The door will be open."
Lumens.   I wonder if its a good idea to be with her tonight.  It's just a nagging feeling that it just isn't right.



Walking into her modest home, I casually start taking off my clothes when I spot her coming out of the bathroom and looking at me critically.
"You're not wasting time, are you?" she asks with a bit of an accusation in her voice.
"Umm....was just wondering if you want a quickie."  I'm starting to regret coming here.
"Don't mind it at all, I enjoy your company. How's KM?" 
The comment seemed genuine, but maybe I'm just hyper sensitive, either way, it stopped me cold for a minute.
I walk over and start nibbling her neck and slide off her robe to reveal her body.
Considering we've covered this ground before, we've already gotten rather comfortable with each other and knew how to touch each other.
We went through what we knew the other liked and she quickly reached her first orgasm.
After her third orgasm she got on all fours.
"Want to fuck my ass now Baby?"
She knew I loved it, and so did she.
Getting behind her, she backed into me and steadily shoved herself onto me.
"You like fucking my ass don't you?"
"Oh yeah, baby, you know I love it."
"C'mon, fuck me hard!"
After only a few minutes, I reached orgasm about the same time she did.
We laid down and cuddled while I nibbled her back.

KM immediately came to mind.
Is it the anal sex or the dirty talking?
She doesn't do either, she says she just can't vocalize doing sex.
I stay for an hour and we BS until I had to return to work.

A couple of hours later, KM is on my mind and I kinda' wondered if some bad karma was coming this way because of the last 24hrs.

No sooner had the thought formulated in my head then I heard an audible POP from the back of my car and briefly lost control.

Fuck. A flat, on a cold wet night.
Yay.

No comments: