Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sharon's Probation

Ever since our last encounter, Sharon has been steadily texting me every few hours, mostly because I've kept sending her call straight to Voicemail.
*bzz*
"Please? Can we talk?"
As usual, I ignore her.  Just not interested in what she has to say, I'm still pretty pissed about our last encounter.
The question is, WHY am I pissed? It's not like I haven't done something like this before since a previous girlfriend got me into it, but those are totally different circumstances.  Mostly after much discussion, trust, and rules.
Since my date with KM, I've been on the edge, re-evaluating whether I want to keep this life and how high up being kinky should be in ones sex life.

To make things more complicated, I'm itching to have a party.

*bzz*
"Can I explain?"

Fuck it.
I hit the button.
"Hey!", she tried to sound cheerful as if nothing happened.
"What do you have to say?"
She had a proposal.
A rather fascinating one and wind up talking for a good two hours.
Turns out she REALLY loves rough sex and didn't think I would be the guy to do it right for her until the first time it happened and has been craving it ever since.
Not that I'm totally against it, but I've been burned out on the S&M,B/D scene for quite some time.
Granted, there are SOME aspects I REALLY enjoy, but the whole Domination thing is all fine and dandy until your sub turns a bit crazy.
With all due respect to the S&M Community, it seems like a number of the people within it are a bit TOO into it and have other issues that prevent other people from having fun, either that or I just wasn't as into it as other people were.

So we worked it out:
1: HAS to be done within 5 days of her husband leaving.  Hubby might come back anytime after that and  I don't do well with gunshot wounds.  This IS Texas.
2: Set a clear signal at her home.  In case her neighbors are reading, I won't mention what it is.
3: A safeword for both sides, just in case something comes up.
4: A list of what she likes or like to do to what is perfectly acceptable to her.

There are couple of different things that I might reveal later, additionally, if she does what she did last time. I'm walking away.   She understood that and promised to behave herself.  She doesn't want to lose a play partner that she likes.
While I was thinking about it, I decided to edit our first meeting to omit some details that would reveal who she is if her neighbors might come across the blog.

1 comment:

Aurore said...

Ok well be careful.