Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sexual Hate....

On a whim, I drove past her home late one night this past week, I saw the signal.
She was ready.
I wasn't.
Yet.
A couple of days had past when I parked a discrete distance in this sketchy neighborhood and walked a couple of blocks with my bag of toys.*
After a few minutes, I reached her gate and casually walked through up to her door.  Having decided that using the usual garage door entrance wasn't wise since we decided it would be more fun if it came as a complete surprise.
Kicking off my shoes before I put the key in, I feel the adrenaline start to kick in.
I've done this before and it was a blast, but the difference, I sincerely was smitten with my "victim" last time.
This time, there is barely a "like."
Walking through the quiet and dark home, I carefully laid my bag down to check my victim for any surprises.
She was in bed, sleeping heavily under a light sheet and nude.  Having a check around the house, I confirmed that she was alone.
I wasn't sure how light or heavy of a sleeper she was, I figured now would be a good test to see for future reference as I noiselessly get out a set of leather cuffs to be fit behind her and took out the rope and placed them at close to the bed.
Carefully pulling back her cover, there was only a slight change in her breathing and she was laying face down.
My goodness, it was incredibly considerate of her to lay in such a convenient position.
I gently grab one wrist and place it behind her.  The other arm was a challenge since it was under her pillow, but I go for it anyway and she barely stirred as I quickly cuff her in a matter of seconds.
She is starting to stir so I quickly grab her hair and quickly put the velcro blindfold on her.**

I drop the window blinds and turn on the lights as she starts to be awaken, but her world is still mostly dark and I intend to keep it that way.

"Who? Wha-?"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!" I yelled with a voice I picked at random.***
"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT?" she cried while trying to sit up.
"you", I said said with a menacing tone.
She actually starts to shake.
Panic sets in.
With that, I throw her back.
"Be a nice little girl, just give me what I want and no one gets hurt."****
"okay."  She was still in a state of panic, but seemed to be calming down.
I need to work on that.
"Good.  Because it's going to be more fun for me, than you."
Her mouth dropped open at that.
"You seem to have a fine looking body.  I have seen your ass walking jogging around 'hood and I always wanted a piece of you, lady and I look forward to tapping that."
Hopefully any suspicion about it being a play was thrown out the window with that statement and my voice.
I go through the motions of it burglary by moving things around, opening drawers, and tossing my bag around.
"What are you doing!?!?"
"Might see if there might be something in this house I might sell, you have some nice shit, but I got time for that later." and dropped my clothes.
The look once again turned to panic.
With that I rushed her and threw her face down the bed and roughly fingered her.*****
She was only a little wet, so far that convinces me that she thinks this is a real thing.
"You're not turned on by this?  Then this is really going to hurt."
With that I brutally entered her after I spit on my cock and rubbed it on her.
She screamed.
She begged.
She cried.
After about 30 minutes she was starting to enjoy it and obviously getting wet by it, another 10 minutes, she seemed to fight off the fact she was having an orgasm.
"You like that, don't you bitch?"
"No!"
"Don't lie to me. You're acting like a whore."
"Maybe I should fuck your ass too. Ever been fucked in the ass before, bitch?"
"NO!" she screamed
Interesting response.
"Too fuckin' bad!"
With that I shoved it in roughly, because she was fighting me every inch.
I came within a few seconds.
"That was pretty nice ass, bitch."
She lay there crying as I went "through the house looting" when in fact I was just running around moving items and dropping unbreakables on the floor and casually putting my things away in the bag.
Grabbing her by the hair, I lead her to the shower and sat her on the floor.
"STAY!"
"What are you doing?"
"Gathering sheets. You think I'm stupid?"
She continued to whimper while I take the sheets off and throw them on the floor.
"Your turn" I said.
"What?" obviously confused.
"Keep your eyes closed. You open them and you'll never blink again." with the meanest growl I could muster.
I turn her away from me as I take off her cuffs and readjust her mask, feeling her shaking throughout the entire ordeal.
"Shower" and I started opening the faucets on cold.
She jumped as the jets hit her full force and handed her soap and shampoo.
I was really loving this part.
"Okay. I'm finished."
"You're not done yet. Reach in."
"What?"
"Scoop out my cum."
She hesitated.
"Do it or I will and you don't want ME to do it."
I do NOT want to get wet.
She did a halfhearted attempt of digging in her ass and pussy.  I let her get away with it, thinking I overlooked it.

Pushing her towards the bed I, duct tape her.
"You should be able to get loose in a couple of hours.  I'll be gone.  Thanks for the ass and all your shit."
I walk out of the house, go to my car and sit in front of her place for a minute.
Fuck it.
I go upstairs to untie her after a few more minutes.
Obviously she was relieved it was me.
"Did you enjoy it?"
"Well, yes now that I know it was you, but you scared the shit out of me!"

But now she was pissed that I made a mess of the place and starts screaming in rage.
"Tough Shit." and walked out the door and ignored her calls.


* A couple of days had past when I parked a discrete distance in this sketchy neighborhood and walked a couple of blocks with my bag of toys:
Rope, Tape, two paddles, a plug, a Tens Unit, and two dildos, leather cuffs, and two blindfolds.
Like a boy scout, always be prepared.
** Remember kids:  Two sets of blindfolds, your normal one and one with velcro for those times when speed is more important than fashion. 

*** Did I mention I can do different voices?No? She doesn't know it either.  Well, there is quite a bit you don't know.  Ask me nicely and I'll do a kick ass Sean Connery for you.
****  Yeah, I'm quoting U2. Sue me.  I'm not that creative.
***** One thing I took into consideration about this is that I had to alter my "routine" or else the whole game was blown.  As much as I would have loved to mouth fuck her, as soon as she would have had my cock in her mouth, she would have known it was me.

3 comments:

Mike and Amber said...

Awesome post! really enjoyed it- M

Aurore said...

That is completely crazy.

Anonymous said...

OK, now I must ask, it is she that is the psycho...or you for going back? ;-)