Sunday, February 8, 2009

.....and sexual Fun.

The day after my last meeting with Sharon, I called up stormcloud and see if she was up to have some company.
Translation: "Wanna fuck?"
"Sure, want dinner?"
"Nah, you're on the menu."
"C'Mon over, sweetie."

Within two hours, I was there.

"Glad you called, I was just thinking of you."
"Playing with yourself?"
"No silly! But I was having dirty thoughts."
"Just craving your specialty."
"oh, I see."
She loves anal sex, but she won't admit it to anyone and she won't let her newest boyfriend do it.
"Shall we?"
"Let me feed you first."
With that, she lead me to her bedroom, dropped her sweats, hopped on the bed and raised her legs.
She was rarely this forward, but who am I to say no?
With that, I slowly kissed her mound and gently licked and teased her lips and clit for some time.
How long, I don't know.
When we're together, time is meaningless and are never in a rush.
She came a few times as I tickled her G spot with one finger, and inserted two in her ass as I sucked on her clit.  Her orgasms were rarely huge, but she told me they come in waves, one after another.
From the muscle contractions, her waves were coming in every few minutes and would occasionally gush.
YUMMY!

After some time, she laid on her side.  Her favorite anal position, I followed her movements and fucked her ass with my tongue for a few more minutes before I went up to spoon her and continued my kissing.
As my erection poked at her rear end, she adjusted her position to allow me to enter her.
With only a slight push, I entered her ass all the way in as I continued to nibble her neck and squeeze her nipples.
She rocked her hips back and forth and we got into a nice steady motion.
"Fill me baby.  Fill me up with your cum" she whispered.
The orgasm that almost immediately followed was awesome.
It rarely is less than that with her.

We fell asleep together entwined.

Such a nice contrast.

1 comment: