Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A long journey starts with a single trip of the feet...

Occasionally, I get an email from kids* asking how I got to be such a stud and talk or meet the women to do the things that I do.


After I recover from at least a few minutes of laughing, I just tell them it's just confidence and how one treats a woman.

One seemed to not believe me and I wound up talking to him on the phone and I told him the following story how dense I was when I was a kid:

I was about 16 or 17 when a girl ("Sandy") I was lusting after for a couple of years visited me out of the blue.
Looking back at it, I was surprised at her timing and it seemed like the stars aligned.
My parents were going to be gone for almost the entire day.

We went to my room and screwed around on my C64 computer**, when she noticed a deck of cards and wondered if we could play a game of hearts.
Jokingly, I responded that maybe we can play strip poker instead, thinking that she would never accept my challenge.

When she accepted my challenge, it took me a few moments to recover, but I regained my (what little i had) wits and set up the game.

I think I need to describe both of us:

She had solid black long hair, with ample breasts which simply accentuated a very lovely figure for a girl of her age.
Me?  a 6ft tall stick and glasses and as nerdy as you can get.  Ugh.

After what seemed like an hour or so, she was down to a towel (I don't remember how she won the towel) when I won the last hand and I eagerly waited to see her body when she said something totally unexpected that STILL echos in my ears.
"If you're going to see me naked, you're going to have to give me one of your massages."

Now, I was well known in my circle of friends for massages and I have no qualms about massaging girls or guys.  Obviously, the girls were more fun.

So she dropped her towel and laid, face down, on my bed.
I shifted modes and got the oil out and massaged her from head to toe of which she made the comment that I was lingering a bit too long on her ass and apologized and continued.
The next bomb was that she flipped over and wanted me to massage her front.
I NEVER massaged a torso before, especially a female one with HUGE breasts; so I winged it.
Once again, looking back, I heard (and felt) her breathing heavily whenever I reached her pussy or breasts.
Then I told her I finished.

Her eyes snapped open and said, "HUH?"
"I'm done."
She looked at me like I was a snake or something, gathered her clothes and left.

She didn't call me for weeks.

It was only after a couple of years later, while we were about to actually have sex is when she told me how much of a dumbass I was.
I was ahead of her, I realized it six months after the fact.

Yeah, I was a REAL stud in High school.

There are times when I can't take hints like that to this day. 
Go fig.



*Usually 20-25, but I get the occasional 17yr old and older than 25.  I tell the 17 yr old to come back in a year.
**Yes. a nerd. Shut up and stop laughing. I was also a virgin at the time...not surpringly.

No comments: