Monday, February 9, 2009

Katygirl...

Just as I was finishing my last post, I get a Text from Katy.

"Wanna fuck?" That's direct enough.
"Sure. When?"
"Cool, how about now? Tequila is making my clothes come off..so hurry."

needless to say, I'm finishing this post later.

Edit:

After a quick shower, I fly out the door in 30 minutes.
Fortunately, I had a load just coming out of the drier, another load I'll leave in the washer. Right now, there is another load I'm more interested in.

45 minutes later, I'm pulling into her driveway and enter the door.
Heading towards the bedroom she described, I see a larger woman with ginormous breasts playing with herself.

"I want your tongue on my clit."
"No problem."
That's our introduction.

Lowering myself to her, I decide a direct attack is needed and start fingering her as I put my lips and start sucking her clit.
Just as she is on the verge of an orgasm, does something unexpected; she stops and requests (more of a demand,) to suck my cock and does so for several minutes. Her technique is pretty damned good and had to stop her several times to keep myself from coming.
Once again, I'm surprised by her pushing a finger just below my scrotum and explains that is best way to keep from having an orgasm.
She emphasizes she LOVES sucking cock.

OK.
That's a new one on me, but I can't really argue with the result.

Moving to the doggie position, she was extremely wet and very tight and she's talking VERY dirty and I'm loving it.
Throwing all I have into it for several minutes, I can feel her tighten up and her breathing starts to quicken.
She stops in, what I can tell is the middle of an orgasm and says, "Eat me again, that felt great! I want to come in your mouth."

Ok.

So we reposition ourselves and within a minute, she came hard.
Really hard, she almost started pulling out my hair.
"Oh GOD! That was good! I needed that. Okay, your turn." and with that, got back on her hands and knees.
Entering from behind, we got a good pace going and my thumb made its way into her ass. She REALLY started talking dirty.
"Oh god! Yes! Push it in deeper, I SO want to be your whore!"
That did it for me and it was a hard orgasm, and we both collapse onto the bed.
We chit chat for a bit.
"Oh GOD I needed that" she breathed.
"Happy to oblige. Glad we were able to get in contact again," I said as I snuggled against her neck.

After some additional fooling around, I sucked and pinched her nipples for a bit while doing some idle talk.
She's inquiring about the parties and was wondering if I will be hosting another party, with an a gang bang or blowjob fest in mind.
I said I'll work on it, but it won't be until Late Feb or march.
On the drive over, I said that I saw what I thought was the CL Ad that she put up. Turns out that as soon as I answered the phone and committed that I was coming over, she deleted it.

Hear that guys?

We do some half hearted spanking and throw a few comments on what she likes:
Being talked dirty to.
Dirty talk in general.
Spankings
Some nipple/breast torture
Blow jobs

She also commented that she hasn't done anal, but didn't realize how much she missed it until I stuck in my thumb during doggie style.

With that she faced away from me and I cuddled behind her, upon which she reached back and started to stroke on my flaccid cock.
"Can we try it?"
"What?" I was enjoying a quiet moment and was taken unawares by her comment.

"Can we try fucking my ass? I'm really turned on thinking about it."
"Sure sweetie."
"I am really comfortable with you and I have a feeling you won't hurt me."
"Nah, only if you asked me too."
That got me a giggle as an erection formed.
I reached down and dip my fingers into her wet pussy and play with her lightly and get her going. Now that they were lubed up with her juices, I carefully insert a finger into her ass. Getting it past my second knuckle, her moans were much louder and she pushed back until my finger was totally inside her.
After another couple of minutes, I slowly took out my finger and tentatively pushed in another finger. She was going wild and immediately pushed against my hand again.
The scream that followed alarmed me. Not daring to move my hand, I asked if she was okay.
"It hurts, but it feels so good! Don't stop!"
So I slowly moved my fingers to a slow rhythm, which she matched.
"Fuck me. Fuck my ass. I want it."
"You sure?"
"Yes." Her voice was husky with lust.
With that, We grabbed some Vaseline and lubed myself up best as I could and encouraged her to tell me to stop at any time. After some assurances, I proceeded.
I made the initial contact and gently pushed in. The gasp that was made wasn't telling me if it was in pain or pleasure, so I continued more slowly.
Slowly wasn't what she was after. Pushing back at a more rapid pace took me by surprise, but within minutes, I was as deep as I could go and I just ground my hips into her. Once again, I had tried to take my time, but she took the initiative and quickened the pace and style.
Within several minutes, we both reached a simultaneous orgasm.

Having laid there together for a bit and chatted a bit more.
"You know, you look better than your picture."
"Thank you, you're sweet and you're quite a woman."

Laying with her, I was savoring a moment of quiet bliss, after a few minutes, the noises outside of her home reminded me that I faced a tough commute for my own home.

With a good deal of will, I forced myself to get up and get dressed, I gave her a nice kiss.

It was 6am when I left, traffic was going to be a bitch and I knew I was going to be in for a long day.
Little did I realize how long of a day it was.

No comments: