Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shygirl, Katy, and Lumens

Well, Shygirl lived up to her name.   I had recieved a text from her 3 hours before meeting and cancelled.
"I don't know if I'm ready for that."
I sent her an email saying that I understand and to keep me in mind for the future.

While typing up this letter, another came in.  
She was inquiring about the Bi-Party and was wondering if she could be included in the next one.
OF COURSE she can!  "Katy" described herself as a BBW (ARGH!), and sent pictures.
HEY! I remember her, she took part in my survey!  She was a bit skeptical until I forwarded her email to me.  After that, we seemed to get along fine.   She seemed quite interested in the other parties and was particularly proud of her oral skills and being a bit of a submissive.
Bring it!
Our schedules are a bit off kilter of each other, but we figure we can try for a late night Sunday meeting or sometime this week.
I give her a bit more credibility as she seems to be the geniune article, but again, we'll see.

Previously, I had mentioned Lumens only briefly.
Well, we've been emailing frantically with eachother.  Later that night, we sent pictures and some slight flirting.
She had lived out on the West side of town and I was (at the time) Located in the far east when she said she wanted to meet.
We met at a moderately priced hotel that was a relatively in the middle of the both of us. I got off the phone and walked inside and waited until she drove up a couple of minutes later.
Was greeted by a Thin woman with black hair, glasses, and appeared plain looking.
NEVER trust first appearances. 
We shook hands and talked for a few minutes and waited for a signal.
"Did you get your room yet?"
I guess that's the signal.
Having corrected that situation, we went to one of the higher floors, dropped our clothing, opened the drapes, turned on the lights, and proceeded some of the most hurried sex I've had in awhile.
There is something to be said about female orgasms; it's not fair.
Now, its not to say that it was BAD sex, it just wasn't really worth noting. At least, not round one.
Laying on the bed, we casually looked out the window to the freeway below.
Turns out she's my age, single, has a modest job in the area, and hasn't had a date in a year.  She explained to me how tough it was to meet men that just didn't seem to flake out or simply gave her the impression she was nothing but a slab of meat.
She found my reassuring voice, humor, and talkative style reassuring enough that she didn't want to blow her chance on getting laid.
After a few minutes, she got up from the bed and went to the window.
"Can they see in?", She asked.
"No doubt."  The sun has long since set, and the lights inside the room illuminated her from behind giving me a view of her slim figure.
She extended her arms and legs as if for a long overdue stretch, when I realized she was now leaning against the window and looked back.
"Want to give them a show?"
Without a word, I went up behind her, dropped to my knees and proceeded to eat her pussy for several minutes. She was enjoying this bit of exhibitionism quite a bit, judging by how wet she was.
Slowly, I raised kissing up her back to her neck and she sensed my cock was at the right angle, simply ground into me until I entered her.  I pushed her more and more into the glass, to the point that breaking through became a real possibility with me (I have a slight fear of heights). Fortunately for me, her orgasm picked that precise moment to make its appearance and collapses in my arms.
Being thankful for her slight build, I carry her to bed and cover her with kisses, which is rewarded by a hail of giggles from her.
I love women when they giggle.  It's a weakness.
We stay in bed for another couple of hours, chatting away about things she always wanted to do and some of fantasies she's open to until I realize I need to go to an appointment and she has to get ready for work in the morning.  She makes the comment that we need to do this again sometime and I heartily agree.
Walking arm in arm out of the lobby, I walk her to her car and give her a hug and watch her leave.
Heading towards my car, I realize she is going to be fun.   While she isn't looking for a relationship, she can definitely be a party girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the survey!!!
I had one guy once ask me if I was open to fooling around in a vehicle. Yes...
Then he asked was it ok to ahve his baby with him...he droped his older kids off to preschool but had the infant all day...but he could sit in his carsleep and sleep or he could give him a bottle while we got busy.
Hell the fuck NO!
What a dumbass...