Monday, December 15, 2008

Sparks fly after the AC/DC concert.....

I answered an ad that a woman put out a few months ago.
She seemed incredibly shy, but she eventually got her voice in describing what she wanted.

Her thing was to see a man masturbate while she did the same.
We met up initially at a big mall to get to know each other.  I wasn't in a hurry since I figured this might fall apart and I didn't know if I would be her "type."  But we got along well enough that she wanted to go do something in the mall parking lot!
Not having anticipated this, I had to back out due to another engagement, but I assured her that it was something I was interested in.   To show good faith, I gave her a number to call.

I call that my "Craigslist phone."  Every CL cruiser should have one.
Maybe I should market one...hmm...

She called this past weekend to see if I was available since the stars aligned and her kids were away.  She was unable to join me at my party on that friday and I was busy on Saturday.  I told her I COULD see her on Sunday night, but I had a concert I had already committed to. Since she was taking the next couple of days off, she was okay about waiting up late.

Fast forward to Sunday night.  Right when the band stopped singing, "For those about to Rock", I sent a text msg to let her know I was leaving and we'd meet where had discussed earlier.

She parked her car in the strip mall as I was coming out of the store.   She hopped into the back just as I reached the rear passenger door.  She was already in the process of unbuttoning the lower half of her dress when I climbed in, and I immediately undid my jeans and brought out my cock.

Now remember, this is in front of an exposed strip shopping center in a busy little neighborhood with no tinted windows, we were totally (and literally) exposed. The size of her car certainly made things rather intimate as we literally.  Note the location.

We did little talking as she focused on my increasing erection and I was just looking at her slowly rubbing her clit.
We continued this for a few minutes, then  I saw her licking her lips as some of my precum came out, reached out with her free hand and rubbed it on her thumb before placing it on her tongue.
Having slowed down my approaching orgasm was greeted with some disappointment as she was getting closer to hers and asked me to continue my pace as she casually picked up another dab of precum.
After Ten more minutes, she had already climaxed once, resulting to her squirting on her back seat, that had already sent me over the edge and I was starting my own orgasm and was trying to contain it when I saw her hand suddenly close over mine and told me to "let it happen."   My cum didn't shoot very far, due to the grip, but most of it landed on her arm and hands.
Her facial expression was one of one in a complete state of bliss as she raised her hand to her lips and proceeded to lick our combined juices.

"I thought you didn't want physical contact?"
"I didn't, I just couldn't help myself."

I couldn't find a reasonable response to that.
She proceeded to button up her dress and thanked me for a fun evening climbed into the front of the car as I was getting myself composed.

The car door barely slammed closed when she put it in gear and backed out.

Twenty minutes later, I got a txt telling me she was about to go on a masturbation marathon and that we need to do this again.

This has been one of the more interesting CL meetings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A masterbation marathon? Love it!!! This story put a huge smile on my face as do most of them.