Sunday, December 7, 2008

Party Update

The party almost turned out as I expected, about half of the guys didn't show and only one woman turned up.

That was enough.

I got there early and checked into my room and within 5 minutes I sent out the email with the room number at 3:15pm.  While I knew most people would not receive the email in time, I suspected the smarter ones would call me on the phone for the room number.

Having completed my own vital task, I laid down for a nap and was awakened half an hour later by a raspy voiced female.
Turns out it was one of the ladies, she had gotten the flu and was incredibly pissed.   She apologized profusely and insisted that she will most definitely come to the party on the 12th.
Great.
Thirty minutes later, I got another call;  my EXGFBFF (Ex girlfriend's Best Friend) called to say that my EXGF got her doing an errand KNOWING she was coming to the party.   She was less than thrilled, but she called in the favor on something that was unforseen.  She called to say she was going to be late.  She wound up calling at about 9pm saying that it was just not able to come in
Lovely.
One of my best friends showed up at 5:30 and brought party favors in case they were needed.  As usual he over packed (don't get me started), and brought drinks, snacks, and party favors in case they were needed by the ladies such as the following:

Those are just two of the things that I was able to get a decent picture of!   My hands are a good 8 inches long, for a little perspective. He also brought a huge double dildo, 30 feet of rope, a ball gag, a leather mask, leather restraints, handcuffs(!), and nipple clamps.
I kindly asked him to stash it away and we'll bring them out as needed.

It was 7pm and one of the ladies arrived followed by 2 men.  We sat and talked for a bit to put her at ease, set up some ground rules, and to see if anyone else will show up, half an hour later, one more guy was there.
It was on.
She looked at me, winked, started kissing me with a warm embrace.
"I believe as the host, you get first shot."
I'm not going to argue about that and I would really be an idiot to contradict her!
To those that really wants details:
She was about 35, white, 5ft 3in, and was in pretty good shape with a little extra padding.  She has had fantasies about having multiple men.  She has had Threesomes, but never more than that and has been horny all week anticipating this night. Particularly since she didn't know anyone she could tell about the party. No.  I won't post pictures of the party, so don't ask.
The men are me, a 6ft man of moderate shape, my buddy "Pat", 6ft and is an insane cyclist and in phenomenal shape with a slight paunch,  the other three were a couple of guys in their mid 30's in good shape and a young 24 year old Asian guy ("D") looking for his first gang bang.  awwww....ain't he cute? His first gang bang!  They grow up so quick!
"D" had that wild eyed look. Trying to be cool, but was too nervous to pull it off properly when he realizes he's out of his depth.
We  moved over to the bed, she sat me down, undid my pants, and gave me a superb blowjob.
Noticing that at least one of the guys were getting anxious, I lifted her face to mine and gave her a passionate kiss.  It was at this point that my "Pat" lifted her shirt slightly and gave her little kisses on her back.
She ("J") decided that it was time to get down to business and dropped her skirt and shirt, hopped up on to the bed and declared, "I want your cum on my tits or mouth."
I climbed further onto the bed and she picked up where she left off with the blowjob, while she was bent over the bed exposing herself to the rest of the guys.
Motioning towards "D", I had him be the first, and wanted to see how he handles it.   He looked at me with a nervous look, he got undressed and seemed very aware of his actually being nude in a room full of strangers.
Awww!  Ain't he cute?  Actually, he was very attractive.  He was the best built out of all of us, and as he looked at the other guys undressing, he started relaxed (a bit) as he approached "J" from behind and began to delicately rub her clit and kissed her bottom.
After a couple of minutes, "J" looked up rolled her eyes at me and mouthed the words, "Just tell him to get on with it."
I almost broke out laughing as the message was relayed and he just looked at me and blinked.
Finally I said, "C'mon dude, you're holding up the line."
"Pat"  broke out laughing as the others just snickered.
He literally took the plunge into her pussy and I felt a pause in her work for a moment as she was feeling her pussy being filled. He was rather enthusiastic in his pumping when I told him he needed to pace himself.  "J" added, "Hey! I'm trying to suck some dick here."   I don't know why, but that almost got me off and I was going to let someone else have their turn when she indicated that she wanted to finish the job.  Within a minute of her vigorous attendance to my cock, I came into her mouth.
My God, she was good!
I moved over as one of the other gentleman moved to get some oral attention.
Believe it or not, they settled who was next with a couple of rounds of "Rock, Paper, Scissors."
I sat on the bed next to her as she continued to suck cock.
"D" announced he was about to cum as well, she detached herself from what she was doing and proceeded to rip off the condom and swallow his load.  She immediately turned around to finish off the gentleman she was attending to while "Pat" went up behind her and saw that she was furiously rubbing her clit, when he tried to enter her pussy, she blocked it, and indicated she wanted it in her ass.
My she was a dirty girl!
"D" and I closely watched the action as she finished swallowed her third wad of cum.  He was fascinated with Pat's ass fucking, I encouraged him to have a closer look by spreading her cheeks.  The look on his face was priceless.  He never had anal sex before, so to view it from this way was a big treat for him and looked forward to it. He was anxious to take his turn when he saw her have an orgasm and saw the muscles totally contract as pat pulled out to show him.
Awww!  Show and tell!  How cute!
She waved off the last guy and asked him to wait so he could fuck her ass also.
Pat was at that point about to cum when she sat up and took his wad in his mouth.
She stood up for a stretch, grabbed a bottle of water and we BS'ed for a few while she sat in the neglected guy's lap and gently stroked him so he would be ready when she would be.
After about 10 minutes, she was ready to go again.   The clue we got is that she got off the guy's lap and put it in her pussy and did a slow grind for a few minutes, lifted herself up and inserted it into her ass.   I went up and started to softly pinch her nipples.  This resulted in an instant screaming orgasm.  She later told me that it was not only the nipple squeezing and the guy in her ass, but viewing all the men in the room nude for HER.
Who would have thunk it.
She got up and took the guy's cum in her mouth as well, and went back to the bed, repositioned some pillows and got on the bed face down with her ass presented to us at the edge of the bed.
To paraphrase, "Do it hard, do it fast, don't let up and pick where you want it."
We did exactly that, I took my turn first at her ass and pumped furiously until I was dripping with sweat, but stopped just short of my orgasm.  The next guy, opted for her ass as well, and just as he was putting it in, she had another screaming orgasm that seemed to last for a couple of minutes as he furiously stroking in and out of her.  He followed my lead by not having an orgasm, and then "D" went in anxiously, he was pumping furiously, but after only a couple of minutes, he came, Pat stepped in and took over, just in time for her next orgasm.   We continued this until this way several times for each guy. "D" being the youngest, recharged quickly and did a couple of turns.
After she requested a bit of a rest and a drink,  we sat around a bit more, and lounged on the bed with me and "Pat".  Since Pat and I known each other for over a decade, we were comfortable with each other, and didn't have that "Gay" thing to be scared of, even though I was straight.   She was loving that Pat and I was comfortable with eachother that we were already getting ready to DP her.  She was kissing on me when Pat and I gently pushed her on top of me and I went to her pussy while he took up position behind her to get to her ass.   The other guys were just gathering around closer to have a look, as they have all never seen it "live" before.  We continued continued for a few minutes until pat had his orgasm and asked if any others wanted in, turns out they weren't, so "J" and I continued for several minutes and continued to watch the guys around her that were jacking off to us.   Reaching my orgasm, I offered her to the next guy and  he wanted her on top as well to take advantage of those wonderful tits that were very neglected throughout the entire evening.
I came up behind her and fingered her ass.   The guy didn't seem comfortable with my being there, so after a few minutes, I unobtrusely backed off, much to her disappointment.
A number of the guys seemed to be "homophobic" when it comes to having a guy approaching her while they were attending to her.
Whatever.
After another break, we needed more bottled water, so I was about to go out and grab them when I suggested to "J" that she can just wear the trench coat if she wanted to come with me.   Her grin gave away that she thought that would be hot.  So she slipped into my trench coat, that she didn't bother closing to the vending machines towards the other end of the hall.
"Having fun, J?"
"You bet, its even hotter than I thought it would be."
"So you're cool with everything so far?"
"yes, but I wished the guys wouldn't be so weird about each other."
"Don't worry, next party it'll be a free for all with the guys being Bi and all."
"Thank you for hosting this, its a pity more girls didn't show, it would have been hot to watch, but that left all the guys for me."
"I can tell you were disappointed."
She laughed as continued arm in arm.
We came back to find one of the guys missing, turns out he had to leave.
Of course, by this time it was already 11pm.
She wasn't finished with us yet.
We went another round of satisfying all her holes before the night was through.  Pat and I didn't have anything much left to offer, but the other two still going at it until just before 1am, when Pat and one of the other guys had to leave to their wives. I encouraged one of them to use the shower before leaving or else he will have some answering to do at home.
Finally it was me, J, and D.
D was tired and he had a ways to drive home, but he didn't want to leave.   I told him he was welcome to spend the night, but he wasn't down for that.
awwww!  He was shy!
I asked J what she was planning on doing and asked if she could spend the night. She was a little tired.
Of COURSE she could, and offered her the shower first.
She got up slowly, as the nights activities made itself known to her muscles and padded to the shower, and asked join her to help her reach some spots.
As I joined her, it was nice and we got along quite well together. Pity she was married.  She was disappointed that no one came on her tits, but other than that, she had a great deal of fun.
She commented that her excuse was that she was spend the night with a girlfriend on a girls night out thing and using the same excuse for next weekend as well.
She is a recent initiate to CL, but has had trouble meeting guys that weren't being flakes in some fashion and had walked out of more than a few men that were a bit too demanding.
We continued the idle conversation and then brought up what Pat had brought and went to the drawers that he left them in (I would take them home and bring them to the next party).  She was a bit startled at the size goes and was glad they weren't brought out.   She was more intrigued by the clamps and mask, saying that perhaps next time they could be used.

The night wore on and decided it was time for sleep, we fell asleep in each other's arms.
I'd call that a good party.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

now, see, if that'd been me, and you'd brought out your friend's toys, it'd gotten me going - they look just the right size for me!!!

glad the party worked out okay - hope the next one does, either way, i look forward to reading about it...

Mr Me said...

well, I have known ladies with big toys, but i've known more than a few that stay way from any that would be that size.
This weeks party is going to be a tad interesting because of someone that asked was a demographic I had not considered before.

Anonymous said...

she tells you: "it was not only the nipple squeezing and the guy in her ass, but viewing all the men in the room nude for HER."
Yep, that would do it for me too!
What an AWESOME night...minus the guys being a tad uncomfy with each other.

Mr Me said...

You see, I don't get how guys are that uncomfortable about "crossing" swords, esp if you're sharing a girl.

But, whatever! :)