Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snobbery, Sanity, and Snow?

Yes.
Snow. Here in Houston.
This really has a tendency to put a crimp into my plans for making arrangements this week.
My initial plan was to simply head on home, answer emails, make a post or two, answer some phone calls to try to make this party a success.
By the time I get home, I'm frantic, annoyed, and somewhat dismayed by the lack of time I have been able to devote to this and I'm getting stressed.  Isn't a hobby supposed to be so you can RELAX? 
For some idiot reason, I schedule doctor appointments just before my parties and my blood pressure is through the roof.  He's convinced I have blood pressure.
When I have a friend check it AFTER a party, she just says that its normal, but that SHE needs a shot afterward.

A result of this, I actually have to share what one of my posts looks like.  I know I promised to myself (and maybe you) that I wouldn't do this, but I have a good chunk of wine in me and I thought it was, depending on your viewpoint, that I have totally gone off my rocker or really gotten into the holiday spirit.  I really don't expect anyone to reply to this but...anyway, here it is:

Show me your exhibitionist side of you.
What is your fantasy along those lines?
Perhaps you want to give us a view?
Whatever you want to share will be just fine.
In Real life or in mail whatever you share,
Believe me when I say, that I will truly care.

Show me your fantasy, and perhaps you will see,
that you may be able to live them through me. 


Okay, this acknowledges the fact that I'm no OEN as far as writing ability, but man, drinking makes it fun.

Maybe after I find a girlfriend who shares my interests it'll be much easier.
Any applicants?

And remember kids, friends don't let friends post when they're drunk.

No comments: