Friday, April 3, 2009

What a Memory!

Nightline ran a segment several weeks ago about memory that made me feel not so freakish.
While I don't have a photographic memory, I can retain all sorts of memories and can play them back in my head.
We're not talking images....
Background chatter, smells, touches, entire conversations.
Oh the sex.  I can feel it, my body remembers the textures, touches, the orgasms.
Yet, I can forget to what I'm supposed to buy in the grocery store and girls' names.  Go fig.

This memory was brought back from a post I wrote a few days ago.

A friend of mine and I regularly threw these parties, we would play sex games and eventually would end up as an orgy.

It was 8pm on a friday night, I was detained at work and more than a little miffed and was looking forward to drinking and catching up to see who was going to be at the party and gossip.
Stepping out of the elevator, I'm guided to the room by the roar of laughter.
Opening the door was a vision; there were about 30 people splayed out on floors, chairs, pillows, and whatever else was handy in a loosely circular ring around the Host, who was in the midst of shaking up dice.

The rules for dirty dice was this:
One had a verb (suck, kiss, rub, etc) and the other was a place (Crotch, Lips, etc).
You picked a person from the crowd, and whatever came up, you get to do to that person. In turn, it would be his/her turn to pick someone and roll the dice.

He smiled and waved at me; while making way to my seat, I acknowledged him, and I spotted someone I haven't seen before.  Jet Black hair, dark eyes, wearing a modest black blouse with blue jeans (DHB Dark haired Beauty).  Our eyes met briefly as I gave my saluations to the host.and sat by an old friend of mine and caught me up on what I had missed (I was 2 hours late).

We were whispering as I suddenly saw the woman bare her breasts and put them against the window, exposing herself to whatever driver happening to be looking up at the moment.

Suddenly I heard, "I pick you", but didn't pay much attention until someone pointed out I was "Picked".
Being startled, I looked towards her and she was standing there with her finger pointing directly at me.  Looking around stupidly, I mouthed "ME?" towards her and then motioned that I should stand near her.
Picking my way through the crowd again (I was towards the back of the room) and quiped, "Do your worst!"
She smiled and said,"If you're lucky, I will."

That was our introduction. Word for word.

The dice came up "Fondle" and "Crotch".
I gulped.
She strutted up leaving only inches from my face and I took in all her features and found her arousing with her directness and confidence that seemed to ooze from her.
Without another word, she gently rubbed through my jeans, found the hardening member underneath and raised her eyebrows.
She turned to the Host, "You know, proper fondling meets I have to have a good 'grip' on what I won, right?"
He paused as a smile crept on his face, "That seems reasonable."
He didn't even finish the word "Reasonable" when she undid my belt and stuck her hand down my pants.
"NICE!" is what she said as she wrapped herself around my cock and played with it for a few moments.

I heard crowd was down to whispers as she rubbed the tip of my member, took out her hand and brought up her finger that had my pre-cum and put it in her mouth, sucking it clean, and walked away to her corner.

The entire room moaned and waited for me.

Apparently it was my turn, because of the rules, I couldn't pick her.
I picked a girlfriend I had there (BHG - Brown haired girl), rolled up, "Lick" and "Crotch".
She immediately bent over a chair, while the occupant was still there, lifted her skirt to reveal herself to me.
After I finished a nice licking session, I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up;
On the way over, DHB came up to me before I could enter and tried to excuse myself so I could wash up.  Without another word, she kissed me deeply, with the taste of the other BHG's juices still on my face and walked away.

It was the begnining of a friendship that would last 3 years....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.God.
I wanna go to a party like that!
Guess what will be in my fantasy during this afternoon's masterbation session? ;-)