Sunday, November 8, 2009

The world turned Grey

I've been running like mad for several weeks, so crazy as a matter of fact, poor starfish had to take up the slack on doing things for the upcoming party
For the first time, we sat back and watched tv "together" in a Grey's Anatomy marathon while we both did laundry.

We had different reasons for watching Grey's; My poor TiVo has been running at the brim with multiple episodes of several series I've been running to the point that it was getting full.  She hasn't had a chance to watch it because of her schedule for the most part, but for some reason, felt motivated when I mentioned MY little marathon.

After several hours of doing this (and she also did her share of laundry), she made the comment how we are sad couple of people to be doing this on a Sunday.

The only response I could muster was:

"Simple. It's what we need."

She readily agreed. 
Sometimes we simply get so busy running around in our lives trying to do so much, we just need to breathe.

Excuse me now, I have another load to do.

No comments: