Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The final 48*

48 hours from now,  I will be just landing at the super secret location on a partial mission to have a nice little party.
For the next two days, I will be even more busy than usual since I have things I need to take care of, things to buy and prepare for.
The final emails are being prepared and the confirmations need to be sent out.
So far, the weather here has taken a bit of a turn with it being in the 60's, the first time in over 9 months it's been this cold, and as a typical Southerner, I welcome the cold, but I want it a BIT warmer.  It's unfortunate that I will be heading towards a colder climate and I hope my trusty trench coat will keep wind at bay.

One other "Task" that needs to be done is for me to complete my date with Katygirl for an opera.  FF can't make it due to previous obligations, but was quite cool with it.
We shall see.

Seems that Starfish is sitting on pins and needless in our pending meeting/gangbang. 
regardless of what happens, it should prove to be an interesting next few days.


*That is a nod to a blogger friend that has disappeared, I do miss you.

2 comments:

Aurore said...

Enjoy yourselves! ;)

Aurore said...

Alright you two...I've been waiting impatiently for an update!