Thursday, November 6, 2008

Looking for a few more women....

You know, I just put up another ad for the party that I've been planning. Having been through enough men profiles (70), I had finally decided delete the ad and try to focus on getting another couple of girls. So far the girls are just fine, but I always like to have a bit extra.

The ads from the guys are hysterical, when I wrote the ads I never mentioned what sex I was, yet they all seem to act like I'm female and the men responded in kind.
One of the things that always amazes me is how men always feel like the fewer the wording, the more likely they'll get chosen or if they go out of the specs that I made (in this case 25-45), they seem think that I am casting for a wider net.
No less then 8 men who were 21 (2 being 18!) which I rejected outright. Seems when they are that young, they seem to be a bit too full of themselves and don't play nice with others. The older men aren't quite as bad, and I'll be inclined to include them as long as they don't LOOK old.
I'm fortunate in the fact that I look younger than my age by at least 5 years. That's no fair exaggeration, but enough of about that....

It amazes me how the male half of the species even manages to get laid, but I've gotten the distinct impression that men that troll CL (and other sites) are incapable of proper social interaction, manners, and propriety that women seem to deserve.

Good heavens! Has good manners escaped society completely?

The couple of ladies that DID respond seemed a bit odd, but I'll keep feeling them out and see if their intentions are genuine. On the other hand, I'm sure they are rather suspect with ME! I mean, they don't know me from Adam and putting quite a bit of trust in me that I'm not sort of cad.

Hopefully I can get some "regulars" out of this party, this hunting business sucks.

No comments: