Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sucking Cock....

I was in a 4some with a friend of mine and a couple I recently met from craig's list and it was fun. I'll write about it later.

As I saw my buddy sucking cock (he obviously being Bi), I always wondered what it was like and I never really found it appealing.
With some rare exceptions, I don't find the male body all that appealing. In fact, I kinda' find it almost comedic and wonder why women don't giggle at even the most fit males when we (as a group) get nude in front of them.

Now, I understand that there are women that find giving a blowjob is more of a chore than something pleasurable. on the other hand, I've found women that give out blowjobs like handshakes and find them EXTREMELY pleasurable. Like many things, different people like different things.

Of course, I feel differently about the female body, but this post isn't about that.

I know I have at least a fourf readers, one of them a female at least and what I'm curious about is to what makes it appealing? Is it the texture, the sense of power (or submission as some say), the fun, the juicy center?

I tried asking my friend and several girls about it, but they don't have an appropriate answer. Of course, I think it could be that I'm standing there in front of them thinking I'm judging, which or not.
It's simply a curiousity I have about about the human animal and how they think. It's my weakness. I figure if I add it on here, I'll get some straight answers (even from Bi Men) on why it's so appealing or repulsive. Even have a new poll. :) Feel free to answer or leave a comment.

3 comments:

Aurore said...

I think Samantha from Sex and the City said it best :

"They may have you on your knees but you got them by the balls" ;)

For me personally, I like that I am concentrating solely on my partner's pleasure - there is nothing hotter than the sound a man makes when you take their cock in your mouth.

Scorpio said...

I love the sensation of a cock pulsing in my mouth. I love the moans and groans of pleasure from my partner. I love tasting those first drops of pre-cum. I love the whole experience, can't imagine not doing it.

Oh, and agreed with Aurore, the sound a man makes when you take his cock in your mouth --- wow.

Bareback Grrl said...

I love sucking cock because I love to please. It's so satisfying to take a man's cock in my mouth and hear him moan with pleasure.