Monday, November 3, 2008

The women are there......now for the men...

Well, having lined up about 5 women, it is now getting down to looking for the men. I'll probably start the hunt for it in the next few days and see what the crowd is like. I'm picker about the men then the women. For some reason, there always seems to be an overabundance of jerks that try to get in.

This is where the phone interviews come in handy. I have a particularly good knack of picking out the weasels from getting in. I'm not like some of the OTHER gangbangs that CHARGE people $20-100 bucks to come to the party. Mine are free, now if you want to contribute to the room, then that's up to you, but that's pretty much how far it goes as far as "Money" goes.

It also amazes me how some of the guy's behavior is.

For one thing, they're getting laid. Now, I've had some VERY attractive women, but I've also had women that were less than stellar but generally had a just as good an attitude, if not outright enthusasism, for the party.

Some of the guys expect that the women that show up should look like Angelina Jolee. But if they had that kind of option, they wouldn't be at a gangbang to begin with.
MEN! I wonder why women tolerate us sometimes.

Now, you are all (all 4 of you reading this blog) on why it is taken so long to get this started. Simple. As much as I like getting laid and seeing naked women, life has this particularly annoying habit of rearing its ugly head.

Don't like it? Too bad, so sad.

No comments: