Sunday, September 16, 2007

Orgies and...apartment hunting?

You know, I decided that it's MY blog and I'll write whatever the hell I want on it. I have another blog that is SO boring because my friends know all about it.
I washed my clothing a few days ago. Yay. exciting.


Do you realize how weird it is to lead a bit of a double life?

I have a party to get ready for, condoms to buy, plus lube, a hotel to book, people to verify. so what do I wind up doing? Apartment hunting with a girl I'm going to dump around christmas time. no. I don't plan on moving in, that's too assholish even for me. Just helping her out because she's trusting some apartment locater to some of the craptastic apartments complexes I have ever seen.

What's kinda' depressing is that I want to move into some of the apartments I'm going to go with, but my income is about to take a dramatic downturn. I'm shutting down my business and I'm going to look for a REAL job.
No more 3 hour lunches.
No more "it's 2 O'clock, I'll stop and watch a movie".
No more "it's 4am? Fuck that, I'm going back to sleep until noon."
No more calling in for "insomnia".
No more reading other people's blogs while when I should be working.

Yes. I made a damned good living, but there is something to be said about having a RELIABLE income. As long as I can afford a decent apartment and still afford to host these parties, I think I'll be content with that.

No comments: