Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Burger, Cock and fries..

"So do you hold these often?" a voice said over the phone.
"Occasionally..." as I responded...
Ah....bluetooth ear pieces are awesome.

You can drive around without having to have your phone up against your head.

I interrupt our conversation;
"Hey, I'm going to grab something to eat, so I won't be able to respond to what you're saying, but keep going."
She was talking about things she's done in the past.
"Ooo..I can talk dirty and you can't say anything?"
"Yeh."  Oh shit.
I walk into my little fast food place and stand in line while she says some VERY naughty things with my only response being, "That sounds interesting."
The fact that there is obviously a crowd around it makes her sound more wicked and adjust the conversation accordingly.
"Don't you wish I was right there next to you, so you can casually finger my pussy and see if someone notices?"
My erection which was manageable was starting to get a bit more uncomfortable...
"That does sound like fun. Should we do that sometime?" was my deadpan answer.
"Or maybe I could just stand in front of you and rub my ass against your hard cock."

With great effort, I walk up to the large black woman who was the cashier, and make my order.

"Hi! I want a #5 and a large cock and curly fries, please."


The waves of laughter that I heard from my ear clued me in as I slowly understood what I had just said.
 Her response was priceless as she broke out into a smile;
"So would I, sweetie, but wouldn't you prefer a large coke instead?"

"Umm...yes, please."

"You got it, Darlin'!  Sorry I can't help you with the other thing, but I think you already have one." she said gesturing to my quickly shrinking erection with a glance of her eyes.

"She's a bold one!" my ear said gasping.  Still recovering from the laughter.
"I gotta go and eat.  Talk to you later."
"You need to call me when you about to order dinner again."
"BYE!"

As I sat there eating, I heard more and more laughter coming from the kitchen with the mostly female staff trying to get a peek at me with the original cashier just waved at me.
It was a VERY long lunch break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is fucking hilarious! I'm so glad that the woman you said that to was cool! That made my day! I'm gonna share this story with my girlfriends. I love a good laugh on a Friday.

Cheers, Darlin'!

Anonymous said...

***giggle***