Monday, March 9, 2009

A chat with Katy

Had a date this past Sunday that was probably ruined, in no small part, by a massive headache I had, which I believe was a residual symptom of my previous illness and lack of sleep. She lived down to my expectations, so it was no big loss.
Since I was on the west side of town, I pulled into a parking lot to see who was available for a quick visit.  I was living on 3 hrs sleep and a headache, there was a craving for finding a haven to recover from the date and visit some friends on this side of town I don't see very often.
Yeah, I'm talking WAAAAAAY west.
After some friends weren't at home or not available (damn you RODEO!), I spotted Katy online and sent her a quick Text message.
"Hey! How are you?"
"Fine.You?"
"Cool.  Was in your part of town and wanted to know if you want some coffee?"
"I'm comfy, but you're welcome to come over.  Can't do anything, in case you're curious."
"No worries, I have a headache, just visit."
"Okay. Come over. When?"
"15 minutes?"
"You ARE close.  Okay. I'll be ready."
I walk up to her door and am greeted and was greeted by a warm hug.
We are both a little worse for wear;  She was recovering from a massive party she attended the previous night. I sank into a half sitting/laying position on the couch across from hers, we talk about stuff in general.
She asks about KM and I give her the skinny of it and was pleased I didn't fall into a trap that she saw in text message a bit after the breakup.
The conversation was very low pressure and we both liked the casualness of it.  She even tried a little acupressure to see if that would give me a little relief from my throbbing skull.
We eventually talk about a boyfriend she's trying to dump that just isn't her type, eventually the conversation steers to sex.
Turns out a guy she has phone sex with is trying to convince her to get into camming.
Now we never even talked about phone sex before and winds up going about how much she not only ENJOYS it, but how often she does it.  She flips open the phone and counts the number of times she spent listening to guys get off as well as getting orgasms to it.
Six.
In less than 4 hours.
FUCK!
To say I was impressed and somewhat turned on even with my headache.
Switching the conversation back to Camming, I opened a website I used to be involved with a number of years ago and she was hooked after watching a few of the channels.
She was clicking on channel upon channel as she talked about her love of phone sex and watching guys/girls pleasure themselves.  The conversation got rather explicit and I was finding myself with a hard on.
We both made light of it saying that she was horny as well, but couldn't do anything because of mother nature.
I wasn't in the mood for anything, so I told her not to worry about it.
After she told me to watch a particularly attractive woman being quite enthusiastic with an ear of corn, she tentatively reached for my cock.
"You know, if you want I can just watch you, that is if you need some relief."
How can I refuse that offer?
Going into the back room, I stripped and reclined on the bed with her next to me while she laid down next to me.
As I started to stroke my cock, she was commenting on how fascinated she is on watching men masturbate.  She then started talking dirty and wondering about the next party and wanted to know about a party I threw in the past.
I told her about a party I had a couple of years ago, and she was fascinated and asked me a few pointed questions and suggestions for next time.
Having a common past experience from a series of parties (I might blog about that in the future) we attended, and discussed how wild that era was, along with her fondness of multiple men.
I felt myself building up to an orgasm, and she took over and proceed to swallow everything that I had.
After a few more minutes, we got up and dressed.
"Feel better?"
"Much. Thanks." was my only reply.
We went back to the living room and talked like nothing happened and talked some more.
After watching more TV (Keeping up with the Kardishians....ew), she gave me some more aspirin and I bid her a good night.
Deciding that we perhaps would go out for a date in the future, I promised we would.

Edit:
Corrected and added a bunch of stuff from the drug induced haze I was in.

No comments: