Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Itching for a scratch and a confession.

You know, this past weekend was fun, but I already want another and quite frankly; I don't want to just have Sharon there, she's a bit too unstable for my taste. Maybe Lumens, but she has been pulling a disappearing act with her job and traveling.
Lauren is out, she hasn't contacted me since she ended our dating, so that leaves Katy.  
Oh, I know she's totally down with whatever I have in mind.
So, my goal is to have one by late April; to achieve this, I'm going to start posting within the next week.  I know I briefly mentioned starting one awhile ago, but I blame that on the NyQuil and cold/flu/sickness.


Confession?

Just saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith for the first time recently. 
They are inhumanly good looking.
As a straight male, I would SO do a threesome with them and it can be a free-for-all.

Just sayin'.

No comments: