Monday, March 2, 2009

Mourning a blog

There are many blogs out there that are posted/written on a daily basis.
Some are enlightening, thought provoking, titillating, silly, and just plain touching.

To be honest, many of the blogs that I read are of the sexual nauture, mostly because I relate to many of them in many ways.  While the sexual blogs are a fun read, I like to be able to know what goes on that may not contain any sexual connotations what-so-ever.  It's good to read as to how people reason on the things they do.

We (Sexual bloggers) aren't merely a collection of vaginas and cocks, but of people that are simply more sexually open than others in society.

Some bloggers disappear for a variety of reasons; most have simply stopped writing or deleted their blogs without giving due notice as to why they chosen to stop.

So I'd like to point out a blog that I've been watching for a considerable amount of time.  It shows the journey of a woman who's sexual appetite dictated her actions;  at least, that is how *I* interpreted it.
Over the past year she has gone down a bit of a spiral and wrote her final post to a blog that she intends to delete.

I'd like to recommend this site because its an interesting road that she has traveled, and I urge you to read this blog before its gone forever.

Sexy Horny

No comments: